You're pushing, CCP, and it doesn't seem like such a great ride

1 Like
  • I used old forums but now switching to Reddit
  • I didn’t use the old forums either
  • Using new forums

0 voters

/r/EVE is a great place. Of course only if you don’t mind chewing through countless meme-shitposts and unmotivated hate on daily basis. And god forbid you to say something that may defend CCP - that will be down-voted to oblivion by same hate brigades who loudly complain about lack of free speech on official forums.

5 Likes

r/Eve sucks

4 Likes

I am human. I can adapt.

3 Likes

Eh. You’re missing some options on your poll.
“Used old forums and now new forums too”
“Used old old forums and now new ones too”
“r/Eve and all the forums because you can never post in too many places”
“Urgaypwnd”

But seriously, the format is different. Change is hard yada yada yada. Get over it. All of the options above have their place.

5 Likes

Anybody who has stayed with EvE for some time has shown they can adapt, I think. I myself have been adapting for six years now and have no intention of stopping while the hamsters still turn. Now…how many of us qualify as human might be up for debate… :wink:

2 Likes

There is a reason for only three questions. And I’m a tiny bit surprised by the results, although it’s too few votes to be sure.

And I get that. But it misses a lot of possible responses.

Fun fact: I’d be in the "old, old forums, the old forums, r/eve, and the new forums (and slack/discord/etc) camp.

In short, I didn’t reply as none of the choices apply.

I like the new forums, especially when at work using my phone :smiley:

1 Like

this forum is good y’all shaddap. It’s an off the shelf solution that scales perfectly. and there’s likes and stuff.

2 Likes

I love lamp

You should consider visiting the official r/EVE discord server. More filth and more memes to chew through. Discord

“Adapt” does not mean “Cry incessantly when my playstyle is nerfed”.

Hell, “adapt” also doesn’t mean “threaten a summer of rage when a change I don’t like is hinted at”.

I used the old and now use the new forums. Never used reddit as I think downvoting is stupid.

There are things I don’t like in the new forums, but it’s better to push for these to be fixed than to just moan about it. They won’t go back to the old forums so move on and adapt as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

lol - yep, that’s me, crying like a baby all over the forums. I’ll give you I would be very surprised if you could find an example of me “crying” over a playstyle nerf. Shirley you refer to a more general phenomena though you replied specifically to me…or no?

As for threatening a SoR, I may have jokingly posted “IT’S MONUMENT SHOOTIN’ TIME!” in a few instances just because I thought it was funny, but many of us are guilty of a little trollish behavior now and then, eh friend?

This is a trivial change you have to adapt to compared to …, say, when you get married or even have your first kid.

Usually one chooses to marry. it’s not as if you suddenly wake up and find yourself in a matrimony…

The scary part is that after the new forums, CCP is beginning work on developing and implementing a chat bot for all new Dev blogs.

dont forget that like plex ccp has many alts to falsify any results and seed the poll with votes in their favor.