[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

I guess its also Fake News that we killed your Machariel after you failed on a simple Tornado Bait. You Elite PVPer you.

This thread and others is why I got out of the car wreck of Merc work! It has become infantile and petty.

4 Likes

You got out cause you stole from Atype, donā€™t attempt to be coy

We are no ā€œmercsā€ we arent buyable. We run our Alliance with donations from our members.

We dec for fun and only big Alliances (with some tactical exceptions).

PIRAT instead have 100+ wars running.

Hire pirat today.

War dec or assit needed?

Lol this Cyber guy is like Phoenix Jr. So obsessed with ex VMG/PIRAT

I wouldnā€™t call killing natural Clonescammer on jita undock obsessionā€¦ More like taking out the trash

says the guy who founded a corp called ā€œvendetta mercenary group of foolsā€ and was 167days in thereā€¦

If you have anything merc / war related post it otherwise ā€¦

1 Like

heā€™s been mailing me daily, and now he mentions me again on the forums even tho iā€™ve not even been extremely active in game, or on the forums at all, I think Serra is the one with the obsession tbh, Heā€™s still stuck 5 months back when we were busy shitting on VMG, Now thereā€™s not much worth logging in for tbh, PIRAT arenā€™t even worth killing

Sometimes fatties fly into net.

Hire PIRATā€¦we cause tears.

1 Like

Well i guess it was a hard \ close fight for you guys. How many neutral logis did you need for that?

You really want to go down that route considering you sit on station insta popping stuff with 6 nestors. #YourJustAsBad

1 Like

Yep i would like to go down this route. According to the PIRAT recruitment thread is it mandatory to have at least one coward neutral logi.

And a wormhole group requires least one alt and most null sec alliances require one alt generally for logistics.

Same as you use multiple alts for Nestorā€™s or neutrals in tornadoā€™s trying to gank us or neutral blackbirds trying to jam our logistics.

Welcome to High Sec PVP glad your finally catching on.

High Sec Pvpā€¦
I would not go that far to call your approach to pvp a standard for anyone else.

I donā€™t use logi and Iā€™m elite

In your head but in the game lol!

You could ask https://forums.eveonline.com/u/Saeger1737 to be your logi but you might be a bit disapointed!

I donā€™t need to camp Dodi undock in a sensor boosted absolution, oh wait when was your last kill? Didnā€™t you lose a tengu and Pod to Pirat?

Good to see PIRAT going to kick out all non team players, who only want to sit on the Jita/Amarr undock.

Progress. :facepunch: