1 year break

what should i do in the first place after logging in?

insure my ship?
upgrade to better clone or is that completely gone now?
what else???

EDIT:
31m skill points
47m ISK
got pve fitted HARBINGER doing lvl 3 security missions

what can i do with my life in EVE??? lvl 3 missions is piss poor money income. i cant even afford myself a VEDMAK with this money

no mining, no hauling. i want to blow stuff up and make money from it. whether its pve or pvp

1 Like

This threads going far.

Take another break.

Anyway iirc clone upgrades have been gone far longer than a year ago.

1 Like

3 Likes

eve online community unhelpful as always. i swear to god even wow is better than you

1 Like

most important: make a post in the forum about what to do when you come back to EVE after a year …

lol

sorry about that but it was soooooooo obvious i had to write it

welcome back … just have fun and look if you lost anything in the big structure bash

JuuR

It’s difficult to take your opening post seriously as it has the hallmarks of a trolling post.

‘insure my ship’, - surely you can make that decision yourself, personally I never used to insure any.

‘upgrade to better clone or is that completely gone now?’ - If you were playing a year ago you wouldn’t even need to ask that question.

‘what else???’ - we don’t know what you like to do in-game, your opening post is vague doesn’t give much to build on. Just seems like a vehicle to start a conversation for the sake of starting a conversation.

5 Likes

The toxic elitists community will never change. To your question…no clones dont need to be upgraded any more. Best just sit and relearn the game, alot changed.

2 Likes

A one-year break isn’t THAT long that you can’t figure out what to in EVE.

Not that many things have changed since then. I would suggest to read/watch the dev blogs for any change you might’ve missed. If you played a year ago you should be able to get back into it after doing what I suggest.
In any case, you’ll be able to find your path like the rest of us.

Have fun o7

Dear toxic community…that changed at the end of 2014! (Rhea) Derp.

2 Likes

31m skill points
47m ISK
got pve fitted HARBINGER doing lvl 3 security missions

what can i do with my life in EVE??? lvl 3 missions is piss poor money income. i cant even afford myself a VEDMAK with this money

no mining, no hauling. i want to blow stuff up and make money from it. whether its pve or pvp

To save a lot of repeated content:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/12-year-absence/255109/27

Same question, tons of answers. Feel free to tag participants from that thread here if you have questions about something they posted.

2 Likes

Ignore the unhelpful comments on here, they dont help.

In my opinion you should just blow stuff up to make money from it. PVE or PVP will do.

And dont mine…or haul.

2 Likes

If you’re waiting for someone to tell you what to do, join a Corporation. You’ll get guidance, some benefits and a whole lot of options you can chose from.

Do whatever it is that’s drawing you back to the game, or whatever you need to prepare for that.

Change your ridiculous name … oh wait.

I know! Shiptoast on the forum!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.