100 Million Uncollat Loan @ 10% 1 Week Duration

Hello MD Forum,

Seeking a Lender for 100 Million Uncollateralized Loan @ 10% interest for a 1 Week Duration

Would like to be more known on here among other players and make connections, instead of being a nobody or lurker.

1 Like

I’ll fund that for sh*ts and giggles. I’ll be home in approx 3hrs from time stamp of this message.

1 Like

Sorry for delay. Have transfered 100 Million at 10% for 1 week. ISK sent to @Blake_M_Miron

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Keno_Skir and for your trust and faith, I was able to use that last bit of capital needed from you to do mining Op. I just repaid you now 110 million promised from my main character @Gryphon_Infinite.

Confirming repayment. Suggest using your main here in future.

1 Like

@Keno_Skir Thank you but I cannot do that lol! My main toon got banned from the Eve Online forums for saying “Fire CCP Mintchip and Fozzie!!!”

1 Like

U just did that again… :shushing_face:

1 Like

:chillparrot::popcorn:

1 Like

Offer still stands guys! Already finished first one with Investor and available for 100 mill or higher.

You should use this as your sig :joy:

I can consider financing you if you would like. Interest? Time period?

Hello sir, sorry had back to back work shifts. 5% for 1 week?

Seems fair to me. Coincidentally I’ll be unable to send the money until sometime the night of Sunday. To blake m miron?

1 week is a very short term, if you’re actually able to deliver on that and this is not a scam, I would be impressed

1 Like

He’s building rep so it’s probably fairly safe for now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.