Uncollateralised Loan for period of 3months,

(Economizer) #10

I vouch for Pixels too. +1 vouch

(Halenark) #11

Also Known Elite (and the character he had before) for Over 5 Years Flown with him with the best of times being had. Vouch +1

(HitoCrat) #12

I vouch for Pixels as well… I’ve known the guy for a few years. I’ve always had a good experience. He’s never done anything bad or questionable from my knowledge. Vouch +1

(Brock Khans) #13

:popcorn: :popcorn:

(Elite Pixels) #14

I just had long chat with Elizabeth Norn, as he’s well known for loaning and big moneys! Gave me some tips and advises

[23:19:48] Elizabeth Norn > borrowing in MD with no reputation there, based on the vouches of people who never post there, is unlikely to work

I agree with him, as i am new to the forums and on market discussion, (as my some of my friends are due the new forums) i wanna build up my rep! i also wanna add by that, if you wanna invest in me for 1bil or 2bil or more, would help me alot, to atleast start capitalize in my trading! On that side node proof i am legit dude

(Chaos Ellec0n) #15

Beat me to it.

(Brock Khans) #16

Spot on advice, I’d suggest you start with a smaller loan of something you can collateralize 100%. Seems you have enough friends that should be able to help you come up with the collateral that you don’t have yourself. Or even if all of the (7 I think so far) were to each contribute 5b they could fund this for you, since ya know, they did vouch

(Elite Pixels) #17

before i posted this forum thread i did ask around, most of my friend have capital, but not liquad, so that’s why i wanted to go here i did some research, even if people have 1/2bil to invest in me for 3months period, i could show i am trustworthy. Help myself to build up rep on the forums, like other big guys as Elizabeth Norn, Tiddle Jr

I just got the advise to start small isk wise, so that’s what i am gonna aim at, earn my rep/trust

(Brock Khans) #18

Even 1/2 which would be 17.5b investment with no collateral on someone who doesn’t have history is quite risky and a great haul if you are planning on scamming. By small I think it would be more targeted to 1-2b max assuming you don’t have any collateral.

Or even a 500m uncollaterized loan. I’ve seen a handful of those go to people with no history for a shorter period, like 2 weeks.

(Brock Khans) #19

Here is one I was thinking about

(Tiddle Jr) #20

:man_teacher:t2:

I took my rubber boots and rainy coat on, and would do 500m as investment.

(Solonius Rex) #21

So, if your friends have the capital but not the liquid, why not just let them put up the capital as collateral?

(Tiddle Jr) #22

Probably they are not real friends, just a fellow chaps he did fly with. And its kind of different from doing business with. Like myself, I got a friend and we knew each other for a long time. Then the opportunity popped up to join Provo Bloc and start cap construction project. So I gave him a whole stock of my cap bpcs including ships and components. And you shouldn’t guess much what happened after.

In the end if I ever visit :switzerland: where the bugger living i might get to find him and poke him. Plus he promised me a RADO© :stopwatch:

Cobra G. I’m up to u…:male_detective:

(Zahara Cody) #23

I vouch that my pixels are of the elite variety.

(Elgon Smitehand) #24

I vouch that the writing style used in all of these “vouches” is eerily similar… almost as if they were all made by the same person… Not accusing anyone of anything here but its hard to get so many people to make forum accounts and vouch for you within a single hour. Even if they aren’t your alts, there’s many other interesting possibilities.

(Elite Pixels) #25

Well i have to start somewhere.

(Krysenth) #26

They also say Start Small too.

(Solonius Rex) #27

Yes, i suppose all scammers must start somewhere.

(Edwin Rothbard) #28

Virtual vouches are meaningless.

(system) #29

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.