111m SP looking for null-sec home

Superb!

EDIT: We operate in NPC nullsec but we got a structure network of around ~100.

Oh, very interesting match if you can consider a corp who is in the phase of growth.
Access to a larger infrastructure network within our alliance whom we work very tight with. We are industrial and pvp so whatever floats you boat mate. We have all mixed, we have those with focus on only indy or only pvp.

Personally, father to 4, missus and full time work so I understand the RL prio and that is what I fully enforce in the corp. You play the game to enjoy it and not making it your duty :slight_smile:
There is always something to do if you are just willing, sometimes it’s not someone pulling the strings so anyone ‘starting’ a roam gang or camp is appriciated, always some tags along :slight_smile:

To give you some reading, HERE, CORP RECRUIT THREAD + ALLY RECRUIT THREAD.

This picture above… actually is taken a few minutes ago, doing some fun bubbling on a NPC station in our home region where another alliance decided just recently to “move in” and want to evict us. So if you want fun, come here, bond with our community and have fun :slight_smile:

If you are interested, join Umah_Pub ingame, I’ll be there. If AFK, you can see my discord details there aswell.

Fly safe, and hope to see you to chat :smiley: