130+ mil sp pilot looking for small gang pvp or FW Militia

I think I’ve had just about enough of Empire vs Empire big mega wars and big corps with thousands of corp mates… I need a family, a home a good fun bunch of corp mates to joke with and laugh and go pew pew and just have fun without the big empire’s politics. I’ve gotten rid of titan, fax pilots so now I’m just down to a dread and a sub cap pilot looking to retire and enjoy peaceful pew pew with people who log on and are active most days … I’m retired so primary EUTZ and some USTZ will do … idk if its hi sec. someone give me some ideas thank you. heck even FW would be good change right about now lol. except I’m not flying Desy or frigs lol. so what would someone say the best rewards or payouts weould be for what Militia faction ? CALDARI , GURISTAS PIRATE ETC.

1 Like

:student: become a recruiter :bulb:
… For a big mega pew pew Empire!

1 Like

priceless… sadly I cannot do that at this time… trust me there’s alot of stuff to do for young pilots go have fun, enjoy what the world of eve has to offer… after decade or so it just gets blahh specially when Ur friends are all gone, and you don’t find sitting till the next war fun anymore

consider us or another corp in SLOW?
We’re not elite small gangers at all but we also don’t care too much if we mess up and explode

I recently created a corp with two others. All of us have a good amount of pvp experience, and have spent time in groups such as marakuga, top damage inc, and my brother was in odins call for a short time. We enjoyed the constant small gang activity in those groups but wanted something more low-key which is why we created In Control. We are living in null with Shadow Ultimatum, but are planning on having frequent corp fleets to get us more small-scale fights. Lmk if ur interested.

I know, you said no big alliances.

We’re not big but Brave is part of The Imperium. That said our corp has a family atmosphere, close knit members and we need PVP experienced players who are willing to get involved in small gang roams to medium sized operations and up to large fleet on the very odd occasion.

There’s no minimum requirement as Brave puts emphasis of fun/hr and incentives rather than forced participation.

Maybe give us a go and see if it’s what you like?

Hello,

If you’re considering Wormhole life, check us out :wink:

We’re small C5/5 pvp corp part of Stay Feral alliance, we do roams, rage rolling and mid size fleet

Our discord : African Atomic

Cheers o7

Baron

Eve life is good in null with the right group, outside blocks.If you still consider null sec and a small knit group, happy to have a chat.

o/

You would be a good fit for EndlessRain (ENRA). We are a part of a nullsec alliance NAVY in a content-rich region of Scalding Pass and Wicked Creek . We are particularly into small-gang PvP with couple of nano roams being taken out every week.

If you want to get away from the politics of big null alliances and finding a tightly knit group of folks to chill out, might be worth joining our Discord if you want to learn more!

Come join The Order of Omerta. We’re a small tight knit group that is looking to grow our chill casual community. We cocoa on gw and small gang pvp and are full of older gamers looking to just play eve not live it.

Got a great group and looking to add to it. Come by our discord if you would like to chat.

Bro, I just made the switch from Goons to WH. Best switch ever. Please come and contact me. You can make so much money in WHs, and there is literally no stress. Come join this discord and tell say in the chat Lee sent you. I look forward to chatting soon.

How many people active do u have during Eutz and UsTz ? in corp that are active during fleets?
also how often do u all have fleets going can i see the zkillboard for the Corp ? plz thank you

We are looking for members! Small corporation focussing on pvp

Heyo, I am a recruiter for a tight nit wormhole corporation, we basically retired into wormhole space from null sec for the same reasons you stated. We do a lot of sub cap pvp and have our hands in just about every style of play besides mega fleets.
We are Brewmaster Armada and we just like to have a beer, hop on comms, and have a damn good time. Honestly sounds like you would be a really good fit here. :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me on discord with any questions: hellbent69420

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Come to Pochven