[165m SP] Long time pilot looking for PVE corp with active USTZ

Long time player with alts looking for a strong US TZ PST presence PVE corp. Looking to do everything from mining/indy, to invasions, to incursions, small gang pvp. Open to WH space as well, have experience with most things. Do not like large fleets… prefer < 15. Love to fly Logi!!

Any homes out there??? Fly safe! o/

1 Like

Come talk to us.

Ok you definitely want to look up these guys:

Malevelon Roe Industries … I think they will be exactly what you’re looking for.

They’re a good group and run by some well respected Eve community streamers, Ashterothi and PocketsDK.

We are mostly a small gang PVP corp that does some PVP to fund said PVP. we are small and very close knit. Super strong USTZ. HIt me up on discord and I’ll give you all the details. I think you will really like it here. https://discord.gg/egX3nMG

Discord for your convenience. Our site for more info.

If you end up wanting more PvP (PVE usually falls under self-sufficiency), check us out.

Hi,

I’ve sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you

We’d love to have you come by for a chat, Wayne!

Come home bby

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by
Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director
Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)
Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

Hi!

I entreat you to check out Manes Ex Eden Novi !

We are relaxed and hard working with a splash of smart remarks and opportunity.
Sansha havens and sanctums and a TON of opportunity for Explo income!

Take a look and message me if it sounds like something that strikes your fancy!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by

Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director

Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)

Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pubstrong text

WEF19
Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet. We’re building a PVP-based corp where you can actually make real friends and build lasting connections. We are part of SLYCE, situated in Etherium Reach and have numerous isk earning systems and PVP opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities to grow into a support or leadership position.

We are in an excellent place, but are rebuilding after the long SOV war between WC and TEST. We’re a great team though and we have excellent connections and fleet opportunities. Come be a part our grand rebirth and revisioning!

GriMM is USTZ, Null NPC Corp Pve is our way of making isk and PvP is how we lose it =) - Good group of guys no pressure ops, and plenty to do. Come have a chat lets see if we are a fit,

Grimm Public

Hello @Wayne_Kerr ,

I see that you joined a Corp. Congratulations as Player Corps/Alliance is where it’s at. EVE doesn’t really exist without them, so I’m always happy to see players connecting with community.

I wanted to leave my calling card just in case you feel your current home isn’t quite right or things sometimes just don’t work out in game for everyone.

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance and would love for you to stop by if things do not work out with current community.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

We might be your forever home?

Hi @Wayne_Kerr,

We are a predominantly US West-coast-based group, though we still have a decent spread in other time zones. We love PvP, but there’s not always opportunity, so we also do everything from abyssal to industry, which includes mining, but goes beyond that into reactions and T2 production, and we are always on the lookout for a good logistics pilot.

I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad and come join us on Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Check us out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.