2 toons 1 heavy Indy- orca pilot (With orca) decent amount of BPO'S 1 heavy pvp/missions

Returning player
Looking for a small corp where im going too matter not one where im just a number so lets go with a 30 member maximum

if you have an indy corp and you need orca support
if you have voice comms and willingness too let me fire a million questions about the current meta at you then im your guy

Looking for a corp with access too lowsec at least and wormholes would be nice.

Hi!
I’ve recently started an Industrial corp that might fit your needs.
We have two divsions, one in Highsec and the other in Lowsec.

Since the corp is young every “founding” member matters, they have the ability to shape the corp future and its legacy!

Hit me up in game if you’re interested, or join our discord: Vaneer Solutions Inc.

Fly safe!
o7

Still looking

Inglorious Fury has about 8 total members, we are null based and are heavy into indy. We are part of a larger alliance but not part of the big blocks. Can message me in game if you are interested.

TangledRelic is my ign.

Hi @Ajdeathgiver - You may want to consider Lucifer’s Hammer.

Our recruitment thread is here

But just to answer specifically some of your points.

• We are mainly high sec based in Verge Vendor in a system that borders low sec
  • we are part of A Band Apart alliance which includes Stay Frosty. Stay Frosty base out of the low sec that borders us.
  • have also have a C2 wormhole (although most of the corp admittedly do not use it)
  • another corp in ABA has a C5 WH.
  • I think we do have more than 30 humans though, but we are quite small

if you check the link i provided there is another link within that that mentions the others corps and you can fin dout more about it all there. I am EUTZ but the corp covers both that and USTZ

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We are a small corp and just getting the band back together again. We have mining and indy as well as fw and small gang pvp content. We might be a hair over your 30 person requirement if youre including alts but I believe we have less than that on coms in EU and US currently so still small community where ppl know who you are and you dont just disappear into the works like bigger corps.

Feel free to stop by and give us a chat. The Order of Omerta

Reign of Steel is not a mini corp. we have over 100 members.

That’s the bad news.

The good news is we’re more of a family than a corp and we’re looking for players exactly like you. We need miners to collect nullsec ores and moon ores. We need boosters to……boost. We need builders to turn the ming into bling. We want integral cogs to help our machine run. No-one is a number.

Hey!

My ingame name is Scott Appleblade, my corp is a C5 wormhole corp called Shattered Phantasm.

We are looking for pilots just like you.

We are growing in numbers, IRL first and are grown ups looking to have a chill time away from kids/jobs/wife aggro to do fun stuff like pvp and pve.

It would be really good to chat to you, please get in touch!

Heres our Discord Recruitment channel

TSSOC is a long time corp, living in an active are of Null, next door to Lowsec, and Hisec.

come give us a look

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!
Everybody in MKUGA knows each other by activly participating fleets/discord.

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons

• Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

• Daily fleets

• Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum

• Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

• Discord + Microphone

join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Hello Ajdeathgiver

I am not sure how much of a new start you want but I am starting my own thing and was wanting to get some solid people in at the ground level to build something amazing and something that we can be proud of. We currently at 10 people and getting someone new everyday.

I can see you have not found a place to call home and was wondering if we might be the place for you?

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership willing to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Hey Ajdeathgiver!

Firstly, welcome back to New Eden! It’s always fantastic to see returning pilots eager to dive back into the game. Your quest for a tight-knit community is truly commendable, and I believe Cryptopia might be the perfect haven for you. Here’s why:

1. Personal Touch: We genuinely value each and every member, ensuring no one feels like “just a number.” Your individual contributions, aspirations, and passion for the game will definitely shine through in our community.
  2. Orca Support Welcome: While we have a keen interest in wormhole life, the addition of Orca support can be a significant boon for our endeavors. Your expertise will undoubtedly be appreciated!
  3. Inquisitive Minds: We absolutely love questions! With the ever-evolving meta of EVE, having someone eager to learn and discuss strategies is invaluable. Our voice comms are always buzzing with discussions, tips, and, of course, answers to all the questions you might have.
  4. Lowsec and Wormholes: Our operations touch both the mysterious regions of wormhole space and the thrilling lowsec territories. The best of both worlds awaits you!

Ajdeathgiver, Cryptopia promises a close-knit community where each member truly matters. If our blend of wormhole adventures, lowsec escapades, and mutual growth aligns with your vision, we’d be overjoyed to welcome you aboard!

Hop onto our Discord at Cryptopia and let’s start a conversation. We’re eager to hear from you and help rekindle your journey in EVE.

Fly safe and hope to see you among the stars soon!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.