2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

well something is happening i got 1.17 gig download

Until you’re next update ofc ISD Stall… :stuck_out_tongue:

want work…great job CCP

launcher still not working reinstalled launcher still disapearing accept button still disapearing acounts from launcher and when added the acounts dont show the acount name just a white arrow

That’s… an obnoxious thing. Thanks for the heads up.

remember the good old days when you could just bypass the launcher when CCP broke it.

remind me, why did they get rid of that again?

Finally got the accept button now stuck at Launch Process Started. FFS stop ■■■■■■■ with the launcher.

Thanks , scrolled al the way down until I found this , should be at the top.
(steam user)

If your having issues with the launcher still this is how it worked for me:

After all my account’s failed to log in they removed themselves, close launcher at this point.

Open Launcher and add your accounts one by one, (if you are missing the EULA button close and reopen again)

After excepting the EULA and you get blue bar saying something like “completing authorisation” close your launcher and reopen and you should now be able to log in.

yep, this worked for me as well on 1 of 3 accounts getting stuck on refreshing authorization, Krytia Ernaga.

yep. My main has needed re-pinning since this launcher began, actually. 2nd and 3rd accounts stay pinned. Main now needs re-pinning AND re-slider-setting (on the left side) to add to the launch pool each and every launcher start.

naa … its not that bad for me - after pinning them once … they stay pinned - and the launch sliders stay in the positions I set them … maybe a cache problem for you - somebody here wrote how to work on that

Lots of folks have complex settings, elaborate shortcut layouts (such as a QWERTY system versus the default F1 layout), etc. - and that’s across multiple accounts. It sounds like you don’t do much to the default settings, which I don’t think is the norm for the average EVE player. Are you new to the game?

1 Like

I mean, it’s not that bad. Better than losing my settings (again) and having to do the whole gear thing constantly… that would be worse. :wink: But yeah, maybe I’ll try clearing cache.

I was thinking about this the other day when the initial launcher update caused everything to reset. I worry that players that were struggling with finding a newfound interest or drive within the game would just take this as a sign to walk away altogether, or at the very least take a break.

Definitely sub-optimal update roll-out. Hope you return soon!

Just summarize my experience:

1. After restarting launcher, it still hangs (tried in several different computers) on the 1st start. Need to click stop and start again then it works.

2. There is the existing issue that the bottom part of the text and the Accept button does not shop in EULA box, need to use tab to tab through all the links. Can this be a legally accepted excuse why we don’t read the EULA properly? :stuck_out_tongue:

3. Then there is an issue where we need to double click the start/stop button instead of single click. Seems like a bad UI decision.

4. Another issue from before (since 1-2 days before lifeblood patch), that in case you did not set the launcher to remember your account, the launcher did not remember your username anymore, it used to remember the username which is quite handy.

Now THIS is a propert shitpost.

FIX THIS S*** NOW

NO patch does not work, restarting NO, rebboting NO, Redowloading NOT AN OPTION

I will cancel all my accounts within the hour if this is not fixed

Wow

threats actually work

3 minutes and u fixed it
TYVM

Could not see the damn ACCEPT button of the EULA on the launcher!
But here after logging i saw it…
:roll_eyes: