2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

I cant scroll past number 17 either. Very frustrating

how about getting customer support to test this stuff before you let it go live to test it on us? the whole this is all a sandbox thing gets a little old if you’re one of the limited number of people paying actual real life money for the pleasure of running multiple accounts

Your “fix” hasn’t fixed anything. I’m still stuck in the License Agreement Update and can’t see any “Accept” button. Way to go, great “fixers”…

2 Likes

Did it 3 times… lucky for me 3rd time is indeed the charm…

I got ONE account logged in. Second one is stuck at “Refreshing authorization” for over 20 minutes. I’ve restarted the launcher three times, no love. What’s up??

I noticed a workaround for the invisible buttons: If you hit “Tab” a couple of times, the “Decline” and “Accept” buttons will suddenly appear. Tab cycles through the links in the EULA, shifting them into view. When it reaches the bottom of the EULA the two buttons become visible. (Seems like they are hidden behind the border of the tiny EULA textbox.)

HTH

Still, not a good first impression for the new launcher.

Click the stop button then click start again. This second start works for me.

2 Likes

I had to login here in order for that user agreement to disappear on the login.

Well this was great, that bloody box with your new Eula now makes it impossible to log in at all.
Sometimes l wonder do you EVEN THINK when you changes things? ■■■■■■■ morons!

Yea restart client and re-add all your accounts again and again, until ccp can actually do something right,

1 Like

Yeah I couldn’t accept the EULA from the client (no accept button even after scrolling to the end) and had to login here (not account management) to accept it.

same here … “you need to log out all characters and log them back in accepting the eula” … if ONLY the EULA would present the accept button !.. for christ sake learn to sanitize your builds … cant be that you ■■■■ up all accounts twice in less than 4 days because you lack the carefulness needed or what

after restarting the launcher 3 or 4 times I can accept the damn EULA - but AGAIN the launcher FORGOT all accountnames I had entered … functionality that once worked is lost … basic stuff … is it that complicated ? then let the fingers off the damned thing … it was working !!

The players are the QA department…

3 Likes

I had the same problem no accept button; I changed the default res for the display and rebooted…I saw the accept button

Screen is on a laptop that barely meets the res requirements, just banged the tab key until the accept button appeared.

At this moment, the launcher shows the EULA, but it is not possible to scroll all the way to the bottom and get the accept button. It just scrolls for ever, and if you move the mouse the wrong way, it goes back to item 10 and kinds stays around that area. Mouse scroll works, but that is a million turns of the wheel if one ever gets to the bottom.

Logging in to this website, clears the EULA on the launcher so you don’t have to do it. However, for the accounts that did not login and do EULA on the website, the launcher finally gave an accept button, only to have those accounts sit at half way up the loader bar with the message “Refreshing Authorization” The one account EULA’d in on this website loaded just fine.

Confirming issues with Launcher persist. I re-added 5 accounts after accepting EULA. Launched the clients. Closed the clients. Closed the launcher. Reopened the launcher, no accounts are remembered.

That worked! Thanks!!

1 Like

restart launcher several times will all accounts removed … the accept button appeared for me after 3 or 4 restarts

need to “pin” them by hand if the pin-needle isnt BLUE

and yea … I selected “remember” like you