2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

Verified my files, restarted my steam-launcher twice and with tab found and selected the “accept”-button. Got into the game once and (so it seems) another time right after log-out

i resolved that matter by closing the client and relaunching it,

Fix your garbo launcher you mongs or go back to the old non launcher way.

So earlier I solved the no accept button issue by refreshing the launcher a few times but now a new surprise:

Your account ####### has been logged out, as its refresh token was invalid.

For every single one of my accounts… thanks* CCP!

(*Yes I am just being sarcastic.)

i still cant log in. the accept button for the EULA never appears even after I scroll

You would think after 15 years that someone, somewhere at CCP would’ve learned by now - ‘If it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it’.

Please fire whichever devs are doing the launcher “fixes”. And rehire some of the better staff that were let go.

i changed server and the agree disagree buttons showed up

Ahh the CCP MOTO returns… . If It Aint Broke… FIX IT TILL IT IS good job guys

change the server to singularity then accept the eula there then go back to tranquillity

Now fix the ability to see the accept/decline buttons in the EULA without having to change the orientation. I always keep my orientation so that the accounts show up on the top part of the launcher, but apparently the EULA box isn’t tall enough in this layout. So I had to switch it so they are all shown on the long side.

cancel the adding new account and add it again … give it couple tries if the accsept wont show up … layout dosent matter as i have to do that while i have the layout with accounts list on the right …

I had the same issue in Singularity, though. :slight_smile:

General workaround will be tabbing your way until the Accept button appear.

This is wonderful. The launcher does not accept the pw for my main account. I have logged out all accounts and restarted launcher and it still does not recognize my pw.

Lost all account again.
I’am boring CCP.

Skins at 795 PLEX is good but without customers it is useless.

2 Likes

I am continually amazed at how bad you guys are at testing before deploying.

Or even deploying to 10% of the user base, so you can test this at (some) scale without affecting everyone with your substandard code.

2 Likes

Except today I got an invalid token error and guess what? Pinned account went away…

Cant believe that after 5 days since the deployment of a “launcher without bugs” i have to re-log 20 accounts again.

When will these guys learn how to code ?

2 Likes