2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

Cosmo Kitty - See this, but I then had to restart my pc: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=67530104

You need to double check your “FIX”… Because I went to log in today and ALL my accounts had to have usernames and pw’s added back in… This is BS.,

Where do I go to accept the EULA again

404 page not found

3rd time in about a week I have to reset all the accounts and fill in the data again.
Oh look at that, launcher completely ■■■■■■ over now.

GG CCP, we can notice half your crew left the company over the past year.
#WhatHappenedCCP?

2 Likes

Get your nose out of CCP’s ass.

Firing their incompetent developers would mean they wouldn’t have any left.
Most of the good developers already left CCP in the past year when they saw the game was going to ■■■■.

3 Likes

Thank you, CCP Falcon, this fix is much appreciated!

Lost again all account.
No courtesy today. CCP you suck.

3 Likes

True but even if they had to fire all of them then they would be forced to hire new decent ones and maybe seeing this change in leadership direction may allow some of the previously left good developers to return.

1 Like

Oddly, I am here to play a game. I am not here to play tech support or spend hours trying to figure out how to fix the log-in. That’s your job as the owners and developers. If this continues, is there a way to receive a refund on unspent plex?

7 Likes

Stop pushing unfinished updates on us. In a game where the players ARE the content you are destroying the game every time a player finds themselves with better things to do than (insert whatever work around it is this week). Right now players are deciding not to play the game (and some may never log on again… :cry:) because in 2017 the process of logging on to Eve Online is still frustrating, cumbersome, and prone to failure.

I wonder when was the last time the department heads at CCP actually engaged in the user experience?

You are not managers, artists, executives, engineers, etc. You are in the entertainment business.

6 Likes

eve online since 2 days for me:

loading ressources… waiting 3hours.

i don’t know what to do. my account look to be closed.

I am still denied entry due to the error - cant copy files for TQ

I’m still having problems, i have logged all accounts out…refreshed, closed, reopen, added an account to get a message of :Error-Could not copy files for Tranquility.

Anyone else having this problem? Know how to fix it?

I have also went to settings and pressed (forget all accounts) hoping this would work.

exactly my problem

least I’m not the only one :slight_smile:

The server test singularity work properly :’(

yeh i can log in to Singularity

I’ll be back in a couple of months to see if you guys can actually field a browser based launcher that works.

2 Likes