2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

You are my savior, it works

1 Like

Guess you better like me then… :wink:

With all these problems, it finally pays to have only one EVE account. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I tried this, press ESC and clear cache still no luck - Just a blank screen

Roll back the friggin launcher until u can fix it CCP ffs…

4 or 5 days now of a broken launcher and you STILL haven’t fixed it? ROLL IT BACK until u CAN fix it…

3 Likes

Elaborate!

Why is it gooderererererer to have 150 accounts? cough pay to win cough

This isn’t resolved.

And now I can’t even login using the Steam client. It defaults to my Steam game account, which I had removed from the launcher, and I can not get my actual account added again as none of the settings will save.

Unfortunately that did not and does not work - it constantly tells me your account has been logged out for one or the other of several which I then have to re-enter and re-accept the EULA before I can play - it’s getting to be REALLY annoying!.

I’m getting the same thing. I’v done everything shy of reinstaling Windows or Formatting my SSD. WTF CCP :rage:

“Could not copy files for Tranquility”

Gallente Rebel - See this, but I then had to restart my pc: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=67530108, I also downloaded everything

My game is launching, but the “launch game on startup” option is not working. The game doesn’t launch on its own unless I force launch it. Annoying!

WTH, I need to re-enter all my accounts AGAIN???

CCP once again breaks the launcher, seems to occur every single time they decide to work on the launcher… Iceland you have problems again…

Supposed Launcher work-around… Doesn’t work.

All accounts forced out. Three accounts allowed back in, fourth one - wasn’t. And then, all accounts forced out. Again.

CCP, why do you feel it is acceptable to break the Launcher Every. Single. Time. you tinker with it? Why have no you not simply dropped it as a bad idea and done something different - something that… Works?

Oh no !
I had hped the new launcher would be better…Guys you did it worse.

Lost profiles !
Lost Account Data
Lost Account Data again
Bad Error/Information overlay
Still issues with waking up out of sleep mode
Still no patch notes for launcher linked
Still ulgy interface design errors - right side : Tranq. version xyz Patch notes (why not link in the Version number ? left hand side Launcher but not the text “version”. No link at all. Errors shall overlay the advertisement area, not my account area !.

AND

Pls read this thread for more information and updates…where is this updates/information stuff ?

This time sincerly angry…frustrated `!

1 Like

After 3 days unable to play and paying my subs, I feel scammed. Thanks CCP.

“Workaround” does not work.

Confirm, PoS Code 2.0? Where they can’t do anything with it as it is an ‘asset’ they don’t want to write off. As well as stuck with it as no one truely knows what is happening inside the magic box and will ‘break eve’ if they do anything.

I am personally surprised based on my use case. ~Once a month I would see an account got dropped I would add it again. When I was first told about it skepticism crossed my mind but powered through it for the better code though it would set me back about a year of adding accounts. Now we are approaching the new launcher if you guys make it rock solid shouldn’t be touched for 5 years till I see dividends on the new launcher. What begs the question how is QA performed?