2018/08/08 - DDoS Attack!

goon DOS mean only when involved happens period and rest us suffer defo sending in losses

As soon as NC/PL started removing their Titans the DDOSing started. Goons is a pile of garbage alliance, and they are likely behind this.

3 Likes

CCP currently is in “DENIAL OF ISSUE” mode,

the irony is that as soon as something big starts EVERY time the same ■■■■ happens…

it was genuinely gearing up to being thie million dollar fight… 750 titans on grid, and then the DCs start… and the lag creeps in… and the client crashes.

wonder how many customers CCP will lose because of this

3 Likes

they are involved

TRUE. but what do u do… we blast these fights all over the internet… a large enough bot net can kill anything… best they can do is try…

they have lost a lot in last few months pointless play if cant run proper

So last Timer of the Keepstar, you lost the fight and back comes the ddos attacks - so guess who are doing them?

Shame on you co2/nc/pl/ph - SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

2 Likes

Sphere.exe working as intended

stfu when tapi lost there 2 keeps ya all complained it not ncdot/pl if was server been crashed bye now

Only a goon douche would say not them when we all know it only happens when your involved. any other time ya lag if goons not involved been on plenty keep kills when no goons was fine so do math we all know who runs CCP (cough) goon trash

1 Like

server crashes as legacy forms up to frat timer, stabilises when timers end, coincidence?

NC/PL wasn’t losing the fight…

emma exactly

goons stop that ddos.

NC/PL ARE losing the fight.

1 Like

Hahaha! All those DDoSers can go suck on :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. :monkey:
Just logged in and playing like nothing is happening. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

best thing CCP could do is ban goon leadership really no joke cause defo them always

Same here. It’s up and running for me, too. 27k players are still in the game at this time. Hamsters are still alive?!

1 Like

I just lost my ship due to the DDOS, can Support return it?

■■■■■■■ christ