2018/08/08 - DDoS Attack!

Well. They can´t allow to loose their supers and titans that where bought with dirty ISK, can they…
What laughing stock.

1 Like

your not in rregion were fight is why

Big fight and the server can’t handle it.

DDoS…

1 Like

I think the Metany did this … Metboy … you ow me 20 tech 2 titans full fitted … Just trolling back the troll no biggy :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhhh, the ddos happens when nc has already mostly jumped out and the only people trying to shoot are goons, seems like the best thing for goons would be a working server. :thinking:

2 Likes

Server can handle it just fine with DDOS. Yet Goons wanted to clear PL titans and supers off field so they DDOSed it.

Its allways DDoS, everytime when something big happens CCP answer is DDoS.

I’m tired of this Shi… you can not play a game on this way.

Bulding a super fleet not make any sense now, is useless bcs you will never uses on the proper way.

Cmon CPP fix your game for the love of God.

NC.ddos trying to save their keepstar.

nothing new there for yr been hearing working on fixing not even close give up other games play can spend cash on np

Goons DDOSing to clear field after many PL crashed.

Are we losing our keepstar and titans, lets ddos the game, need to winnnn

Classic Nc/Pl

1 Like

WOW has more and np

so NC dock started jumping out, as they didnt want to dock in a dying keepstar… and suddenly minutes later a DDoS … what a coïncidence …

lmfao it not them dude it goons never have problem unless they involved coincidence? not

Classic Goons, Don’t like someone go to Evefeat and tell the crowd to tell the guy to murder himself. And you think Goons are honorable? Nah they will do EVERYTHING to win a fight, including Ddosing, hacking and using people from the inside.

2 Likes

I dunno what fight you were watching but it obviously wasn’t the same as the rest of us xD

CCP take out the trash be no DDOS

watching? I there

I watched goons Ddos a server in an attempt to manipulate the outcome.

1 Like

same emma