2020/01/27 & 28 - TQ under DDoS

Not me, they have enough to do already…

Believe what you like mate, I don’t do YouTube or any streamers cos I don’t see the point of them. I mean, I am sure whatever was said hurt you so badly you feel the need to come here and lash out but it wasn’t me.

Bc YouTube and other streamers are for children.

Honestly though, if you’re not having any issues with logging on…

Why are you still replying in the thread?

1 Like

I haven’t asked for money. I asked for it to be fixed because I am not going to pay more money for something that can’t be fixed.

And your analogy is horrible. We are not talking about one customer here with a problem completely outside the control of the business. This problem appears to be affecting a large part of the East Coast of the US. You may not know this, not seeming to be very bright and all, but most Americans live on the east coast and some countries consider us to be a significant market. If this were a problem with my ISP or my cable modem, that would substantially be MY problem and just a little bit their problem. But a problem connecting to the majority of American east coast is definitely their problem.

Got a notification about being replied to so clicked on it.

I don’t do streaming although I do use YT for educational purposes. OK, let me explain it in a way that you may be able to understand…

Let’s say I own a florist shop and you are one of my customers. One day, I tell you that I can no longer provide you with the product you are buying from me but I still get to keep your money because the fault lies with the supplier who cannot supply me the product any longer.

Would you continue doing business with me?

But that is exactly what this is. You the person bitching about something outside of the company’s fault.

It is 100% what it is.

1 Like

FairyTail Omaristos’s argument still stands, CCP cant control some idiot attacking their servers, if you want to get mad about this that’s your problem. But try to relax, they are working on it and as I type this there’s a new launcher update that likely addresses some or all of what is going on.

1 Like

No.

Bc you would have gone out of business. I fail to see any sort of similarity there.

Go back to being butthurt on your stream mate.

The DDoS is over. It’s a connectivity issue with a major network backbone between the east coast and the London Eve server.

A backbone that is being supplied by what I would imagine is a contracted entity by CCP to act as a network supplier.

1 Like

All we expect is an update mate. This is what is pissing people off. You are dealing with elite PvP players here (I am one of them) who are loyal customers and just want to know the state of the situation.

I R L337!!! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!?!??!?!?!!!???!

The “state of the situation” is that you are wrong. Get over yourself.

1 Like

Wow, not worth arguing with you about it. The Eve playerbase is pretty above average in intelligence (present company excluded). Your incoherent argument speaks for itself.

Post your KB so we can see who you are then. We all know you’re a care bear bruv

Sure. Just stop bloody linking/quoting me cos the notifications are annoying.

Also, you are wrong. You are doing precisely what I said you are. Additionally you are having a tantrum on a game forum with a total stranger while they are laughing at you.

Just stop linking me, log into the game and chill out ok?

Oh wait…

1 Like

Look it up yourself.

Oh yeah, you stream things so are probably too simple. Shame.

Additionally - who cares about killboards? I certainly don’t.

Lastly, as before, stop linking me cos notifications are annoying. Thanks.

“Look it up yourself.”

Care bear confirmed

I literally just joined the forum to try and find out what the situation is. and found you trolling everyone. The notifications must be auto. I will turn them off but you should do the same because this is how I am getting your replies.

No that’s not a correct analogy

It would be more along the lines of. I bought a plane ticket. On my way to the airport the plane is not there because it got held up by a terrorist in some other airport. Despite it not being the airlines fault, they are still still responsible to provide me an alternative solution to flight that I payed for. Compasantion is required.

Are you kidding me. You are a third rate video game forum troll. You love all this attention. This is your substitute for actual human interaction. But you are right, no point in feeding the troll. So we are done now.

Connected to a VPN server in London (NordVPN) and it seems the game is more responsive than it was before this all started.

At least its a workaround for now.

1 Like