22 Accounts. 1 Cheater?

Why is @Salvos_Rhoska dodging the question about touching kids?

He hasen’t so much as denied it. Really makes me wonder… :thinking:

There’s no proof or even reason to think I’m input broadcasting. Won’t stop the bears from flinging ■■■■ I guess tho.

It’s harding being the best pvper in the game. :tired_face:

I’m easily among the most reported players in this game simply due to people not understanding mechanics and being bad at the game, if I was actually cheating I would be banned already.

Keep the thread going boys, It’s good to check a couple of times a day and get a good laugh

CODE. has a special place right there in your empty noggins, we’ve already won. CODE. ALWAYS WINS.

6 Likes

You and Jason for sure, then probably the rest of the alliance

And for what? People that can’t bother making intelligent decisions?

I’m just laughing at the DeMichael_Crimson, Dracvlads, salvoses and other whiteknights in the thread trying to convince people that you’re a botter or whatever

They should learn to play the game instead of living on these forums

5 Likes

Faylee, I have merely asked for information, there is going to be no petition from me nor the player whose logs I have. The logs I have indicate that it is on the edge of believable, I do not feel that my logs confirm anything and I mistakenly saw ten as being at the same time when it was actually eight which I detailed above.

So where is the witch hunt, this was an interesting topical discussion on an interesting aspect of game play where manual play meets automation and where players are doing extreme play. I can merely hope that he is honest and does not cheat, I cannot say more than that.

I am laughing at you for thinking that. :stuck_out_tongue: Do you honestly believe that rubbish when you type it?

I just got on a Rorqual, a freighter, a Minokawa and a number of small stuff. So tell me again about playing the game, LMAO…

2 Likes

Oh sorry @Australian_Excellence, no offense meant lol

4 Likes

No one cares what you ~killed~ whore on
You’re just another nullsec F1 monkey thinking he knows everything about highsec and ganking

It feels like anyone doing things you can’t do is either always a cheater or a botter. You just have to get good lol

1 Like

But you did:

See and when you get proved wrong you cry over it, you are so triggered mate it is funny:

Hahahahaha, triggered…

1 Like

I’m not accusing you of witch hunting. I am saying that when you openly discuss this topic with a specific person or example in mind you tend to open the gates where people that are either ignorant or have their own agenda come in here and ignore any amount of reason.

There are people that would want to see Australian banned just because of what he does and this discussion is the filthy slop that they love to roll around in. I think the logs were have are imperfect examples, as you’ve said. I point to the fact that we have Jason freely streaming himself do it is a testament to the reality that it’s humanly possible. Don’t really see what else there is to discuss other than going in circles.

1 Like

Uh
Nope

It’s a fact.
Easy to verify too.

Not like all the allegations concerning Australian…

I’m not the forum police so please feel free to continue on. It’s just been like 200-something posts with nothing concrete being said or discussed.

My verdict would be like others have said: If you think someone is cheating, then report it. If CCP does nothing and you have the means to gather actual evidence then do that. The community loves a good witch hunt here and on Reddit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Faylee, you can only discuss it with examples in mind. Of course there are people who want Australian banned, and he even tried to tar me with that one, and I replied to him that it was down to him, not me.

So I replied like this:

So true to form he went for it, he can’t help himself. Though of course you could say I baited him, but it ws not my intent.

He could not hold himself in check, so what chance in other areas…

Sad bunny :frowning:

1 Like

You are Dom Arkaral, you cannot keep away can you, still following me around, still triggered.

2 Likes

[ s ] strike through [ /s ]
strike through

1 Like

knew it \o/

1 Like

TIL

No
I am Annah Tsero
It even says that above… (reading is really hard)

1 Like

Which sums up his entire forum carreer.

3 Likes

I’m willing to believe all this “get good” stuff, but here’s the thing I’m wondering about. First, some of the facts:

• 22 accounts, assuming they all do indeed belong to one, single player.
  • Most damage dealt 5.7%, least damage dealt 3.3%, average damage 4.5%.
  • Assuming a generous 20 seconds response time.

The ship with the most damage dealt +26% above average and the one with the least damage dealt -27% below average. Assuming the ships were equally fit and their pilots are equally skilled, can one conclude that the ship with the least damage dealt was still able to shoot the target for roughly half the duration before CONCORD destroyed it. The ship with the highest damage dealt was the first to open fire.

With a response time of 20 seconds, which for a 0.9 system is a lot even if CONCORD had been delayed, did the player activate all ships within just 10 seconds, which leaves less than half a second for each ship to Alt-Tab and lock the target.

The player can activate weapons in warp and reduce the overview to show only one ship using standings and thereby cut time. Arranging the windows so these are exactly the same can eliminate mouse movements. All the player then needs to do is to press Ctrl-LeftMouse to lock the target and Alt-Tab to the next window, and do this 22 times, using a little less than half a second for each account.

I’d say that’s humanly possible and probably also at the limit of what one can do.

Now, what actually is the response time for CONCORD in a 0.9 system?

Wiki says 6 seconds and possibly another 8 when delayed. This means the player would have to do this in just 7 seconds, meaning 0.3s for each of the 22 ships.

I’m not sure if this is still humanly possible. I couldn’t do it. Just try tapping a finger on your desk three times per second and imagine pressing Alt-Tab and Ctrl-LeftClick this fast. I’m more inclined to believe it was done with a macro than by hand.

1 Like

CONCORD does not instantly lock and block ships, there is always a delay once they are on field, memory serves this is 4-5 seconds. We don’t gank under direct CONCORD pressure, so, not 100% on the number. The one, very important, bit of information that (unless I missed it) hasn’t been shown is how LONG the gank took.

Even with CONCORD present, shots can be fired by the additional ships. You could, in theory, take hours to gank someone if they were so inclined to permit you… and you had a truly staggering number of characters.

1 Like

No alttabbing is involved. Windowed mode exist, you realize that, right? Resize windows, place them one by one such that one on the left covers most of the one to the right - with exception of parts of overview… and then when you warped in just click from left to right in each window… it is just that simple.

1 Like

This only means you’ll have to move the mouse to the right position, which also takes time. I’ve seen a lot of players cheating in other games with macros. Why should I assume it’s different here?

1 Like

Because this is nothing. How much time does it take to move mouse by 3-4mm? Have you seen what higher elo League of Legends players do? They move mouse like crazy, and not just from left to right - and also need to actually process information. If you have everything setup correctly then at the moment of gank you have simpler task with 20+ accounts than multiboxing miner with 3.

1 Like