2D Map: Allow multiple filters / overlays at the same time. Primary and secondaries

Hello everyone,

I would like to suggest a small improvement for the 2D map.

At the moment we can only use one map filter at a time. It would be very useful if we could choose one primary filter and few secondary filters.

For example:

  • Primary: Jumps in the last hour
  • Secondary: My Agents
  • Secondary: Sovereignty

This would let players keep the main activity filter visible while also seeing other useful information for the same system.

For example, I may want to see Antem with 58 jumps in the last hour, and at the same time also see my available agents there and the sovereignty.

So the idea is simple:

  • one filter for the main map display
  • one extra filter for secondary information in the tooltip or on hover

I think this would make the 2D map much more useful and practical.

Examples below:

Many thanks for consideration

1 Like

I could not place two images in one so replying here instead.

You would select two bars, meaning secondary on selection window up to maximum let’s say 5.

1 Like

I like it, would be extremely helpful to quickly view various stats in the Map…

Definitely wouldn’t have to constantly switch between various info filters like ‘Active Pilots In Space’, ‘Active Pilots Docked’, ‘Ships Destroyed In Last Hour’ and ‘Pods Destroyed In Last Hour’ just to get an idea of how active a specific system on the chosen route actually is…

:+1:

DMC
o7

2 Likes