350k exp is no consolation when this is what we have to deal with next to it

Please show us where we are defending EVE/CCP…

I just turned that into ISK so no idea what you are crying about…also, you sub, not me. LOL… :joy:

I can tell you really have trouble joining conversation runa

or following along with any level of competence…

Movies? Nope
Music? Nope
Etc…

It’s subjective so…again…wrong…

The fact you can’t even defend your position and are just resorting to name calling and insults just shows everyone that you are just salty and tilting…but please, do go on…

1 Like

That’s not what I’m saying. Being frustrated is perfectly normal. How you put it up for display, though, is just childish salt. There are different ways of expressing your dislike or frustration about something and this one, yours here, definitely doesn’t make you look like an adult.

Because, when you look at it rationally, you’d be well aware that this thread achieves nothing. They’re not even reading it. No one, who matters, is going to read this. Not a single person. That’s rationality.

If you were a smart customer, you’d just walk away and played something else. You’re not, though. No. You’re an escapist. In your fantasy world, you are someone important, Mr. Nakatak Sensai. Your name clearly gives it away.

Do I understand your frustration? SURE! I’ve stopped playing, because of the red button. The red, specifically. The inventory button, which can’t be removed, with it’s colour disturbing the colour harmony of my screen. The redeem button likewise. They’re forcing me to remove that stuff and that they do not once, but on every possible occasion.

It makes me angry! It makes me so angry, I’ve stopped logging in! Do I complain? No, not really! I’ve posted memes and insulted them once for insulting our collective intelligence, including that of new players! Two posts! No threads! That’s all it takes to let people know how I feel about this. CCP doesn’t care either way. Making threads is just attention whoring and whining.

Are you entitled to whining? Sure!
Should you do it in a more mature manner? Absolutely!

1 Like

“defend my position” lmao you such a cute little fanboy

You make no solid points at anything. You should just stick with meme pictures that don’t really make sense… and one liners like “poor you”

You were more one than she ever was, just six days ago.

That’s not what I’m saying. Being frustrated is perfectly normal. How you put it up for display, though, is just childish salt. There are different ways of expressing your dislike or frustration about something and this one, yours here, definitely doesn’t make you look like an adult.

I don’t have to express myself to your tastes or satisfactions and I’m not trying to portray an adult here. That’s not the aim of following up on GM’s recommendation and expressing my ire with their trash product.

Because, when you look at it rationally, you’d be well aware that this thread achieves nothing. They’re not even reading it. No one, who matters, is going to read this. Not a single person. That’s rationality.

Probably right, and that’s why I never come to these forums and only made this thread after being suggested to do so by a GM. But the same could also be said about your wall of text reply, it achieves nothing.

If you were a smart customer, you’d just walk away and played something else. You’re not, though. No. You’re an escapist. In your fantasy world, you are someone important, Mr. Nakatak Sensai . Your name clearly gives it away.

A smart customer gets a refund when they make a purchase and are handed a garbage product. The opposite of a smart customer is not an escapist lol… that is a really stupid conclusion you’ve somehow created out of thin air. The opposite of a smart customer is a stupid customer… someone who pays for a product, is handed garbage… and then cuddles their garbage and defends it vehemently against anyone with opposing opinions

Do I understand your frustration? SURE! I’ve stopped playing, because of the red button. The red, specifically. The inventory button, which can’t be removed, with it’s colour disturbing the colour harmony of my screen. The redeem button likewise. They’re forcing me to remove that stuff and that they do not once, but on every possible occasion.

It makes me angry! It makes me so angry, I’ve stopped logging in! Do I complain? No, not really! I’ve posted memes and insulted them once for insulting our collective intelligence, including that of new players! Two posts! No threads! That’s all it takes to let people know how I feel about this. CCP doesn’t care either way. Making threads is just attention whoring and whining.

Are you saying that you are like jesus and everyone should follow your example?
WHY?
Why think that you respond to things perfectly? (you don’t) AND furthermore expect other people all over the world to do the same thing? it’s like double the arrogance.

Should you do it in a more mature manner? Absolutely!

Why should I aim to be mature and polite? That’s stupid… People out there killing eachother and you worried about how mature and polite someone makes their flame thread :kissing:

@Runa_Yamaguchi

Hey Runa! Long time no see! How are you doing? How’s the forums? The eye cancer they’ve introduced with the red button literally killed my game and I don’t even really want to post anymore. Have I been missing something interesting?

Again, haven’t said anything really to support CCP…guess you just like to make things-up too…

Vlad left!

He’s like a militant ex-smoker, as we call them.

What? :open_mouth: Link please!

at the bottom…I kinda miss him now… :sob:

Thanks! I’ll make sure to find a list of his alts. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about it. He’ll be back. He always came back. He even announced it, in a rather insecure manner, if you ask me. He’s probably tormenting some other game and or forum with his presence now. Maybe we should try finding him! Or maybe there are some actual real life problems and he just needed to properly script himself out of the narrative! That’s probably asking for a lot, but who knows!?

As long as your account is gaining SP with each second, you are getting exactly what you pay for.

1 Like

Maybe CCP should release an idle game for people who just want to level up.

------------------------- SKILL - QUEUE -------------------------
---------------------------- ONLINE -----------------------------
3 Likes

I hope so as he’s a good foil (always wanted to use that word in a sentence) for the pro-criminal crowd.

I kinda hope he finds his way to Star Citizen…they deserve each other.

1 Like

Nice :smiley:

Again, haven’t said anything really to support CCP…guess you just like to make things-up too…

Fanboys don’t come here to support CCP… They come here to flame the person with opposing opinions to their treasured product :slight_smile: which is all you have added to this convo runa… Which is why I find it hilarious when you say “You didn’t defend your position” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: