350k exp is no consolation when this is what we have to deal with next to it

Maybe CCP should release an idle game for people who just want to level up.

Nah they too busy making more garbage titles… exactly what their loyal customer base wants.

That called a troll…A fanboy supports the product or company.

You need to work on your definitions.

send me your stuff.

1 Like

Runa… sitting on the curb waiting for someone to have a negative opinion about your treasured game… So you can snap to action and post your stupid meme pictures and one liners like “poor you” … or nitpicking and trying to make an argument over SLANG TERMS…

You are the truest definition of a greasy fanboy. Always will be :grin:

Sounds good…either way, more tears please.

really tho I’m surprised you do this for free.
not many fanboys have this level of dedication.

I’m sure a lot of things surprise you…

Well yeah I’d be surprised if you ever managed to kill something ingame I suppose.

CCP, take 350k SP away from @Nakata_Sensai and give 'em to me. I’ll take them.

2 Likes

This is called a “forum alt”. Another term you don’t seem to know…

Well I suspect I have more invested than you… as a “fanboy” of course…so that’s why I use this alt…

Is there an app for that yet?

–Gadget has a red belt in Skill-Queue-Fu

Well I suspect I have more invested than you… as a “fanboy” of course…so that’s why I use this alt…

It’s not a matter of investment…
You use the alt so you can act like a cute little fanboy and generally just act like an uneducated ass who can’t follow a conversation longer than a goldfish… without having that applied to your main character.
And maybe you ashamed of your zkillboard as well, so you hide it. Like you hide your true self underneath your abrasive fanboy persona you try so hard to promote here. :kissing_cat:

aaaaaand I’m out

mic drop

Imagine starting a thread, getting called out on your entitlement, and then trying to claim victory by mic-dropping in a post where all you do is personally insult someone. Is this what kids are like in 2020? lmao

1 Like

What about the players who’ve gone Alpha after the attacks, do they get 100k or 350k?

Just wondering.

Alphas will only be able to redeem 100,000 SP.
They can redeem the 250,000 SP for Omegas if they subscribe again before the end of the campaign.

Customers like the defenders of this alms that CCP throwed into our beggar bowl out of charity as they sold it are the wet dream of every company owner…they don’t even have to defend this insult…it’s done for them by some of their own customers!!!

WOW…

Must be good to be CCP…

CCP has been an okay company who has made and continued to support a video game that I’ve been enjoying for SIX+ YEARS. Just one week of DDOS attacks (something CCP cannot control, btw) is not enough for me to turn on CCP. On top of that, they didn’t have to provide us anything in return, but they’re doing so with up to 350,000 SP.

Try being less of an entitled child?

2 Likes

Shut up idiot.

Indeed, it is my opinion and I expressed it quite short and eloquently. I don’t see what I should educate myself about. You, on the other hand, given your asinine post and inappropriate language, should educate yourself.