36mil sp char returning LF commrades

Hi, so ive been away for a couple years but back to get messy. Im a 36 mil char build for perf tengu, i used to run quick l4s with it mainly. I have had WH eperience site experience (data/relic/combats)

I am looking to get more involved in pvp this time around and getting into the whole blueprint side of things with a side toon im building an chucking large skill injectors into

currently exploring some of these newer null secs just to pass some time but its getting lonely an i have an urge to destroy some ships! get in contact in game if i could be of any use or could join in some roamsā€¦ very active with the xmas period off work now and enough to dump in an build something beautiful with more beautifuly desructive people.

Stay safe,
Peace
o7

Ps im not oldā€¦ im 30ā€¦ the name came with the character ^^

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but weā€™re new and still working to recruit members. Weā€™re moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isnā€™t your thing, you still got a home here, itā€™s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at ā€œCongress on Luminaire Republicanismā€, ticker: ā€œCO.LRā€. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey there
And welcome back to the game u hate to love and love to hate.
We are a lovelly alliance living out of tribute and getting our pvp faces up 2.
We are learning still and we are always looking for more comrades to learn things along with
And mainly
To have fun with.
If u want to come and get to know us u can join our discord

And 30 isnt oldā€¦ I remember when i was just 30ā€¦ Thats like oehhhhā€¦ 2 years ago :wink::joy:

Come and have a chat with us mate :slight_smile:

Hey Grumpy,

You sound like the sort of misfit that would find my corporation a good home. Weā€™re a relaxed bunch, mostly UK with some EU. We live in 0.0 with good opportunities to make isk but also do stuff in WH and high sec. Love doing stuff in small groups, especially small gang pvp. But we have ambitions to grow the corp. Good banter on comms and a corp that exists to help itā€™s members, what more could you want?! :slight_smile:

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/39tTTZeD

Welcome back GrumpyOld (not so old) Grandpa!

Sounds like we could be a great fit for you! Weā€™re a nullsec based PVP-focused corp that love blowing things up, and have a relatively safe space of nullsec to make isk to support the space explosions. Daily opportunity for PVP

Friendly (mostly ;)) bunch across both EU/US timezones where RL always comes first.

Could you jump on our discord for a chat, or join our pub channel ingame ā€œFields of Elysium. Pubā€?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kaze

More info on our forum post here:

Come join our discord Discord

Hi @GrumpyOldGrandpa ,

We may be a very good match for each other, as a corp we are based in high sec so good for returning players finding their feet :slight_smile: .

I too am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learningā€™s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ā€˜mostā€™ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Thanks i have found a new home but appreciate the welcomes from you all

1 Like

Hello GrumpyOldGrandpa

We are mostly EU/US.

Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null secā€™s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big ā€œYou are a numberā€ corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

What are we looking for:

• People that want to PVP
  • People that want to learn how to PVP
  • People that are not scared of PVP
  • People that will take advice
  • People that donā€™t mind flying smaller ships while they learn.
  • People that have coms and are on coms when online
  • People that want to just have fun while in a group with great people
  • People that can leave their Homophobic, Religious and Ethnic issues out of a corp. We just donā€™t have time for this type of person and will be removed very quickly.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/w3V33u5taH

If you are interested then come say hello.

Hey bud, no, 30 isnā€™t old. weā€™re still recruiting a few more good pilots. Check us out, we have a lot to offer. Some info about usā€¦

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build thingsā€¦
We are mostly grown up mature guysā€¦mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engagingā€¦we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FCā€™s)
*Big Block PvPā€¦think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you donā€™t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter

Hey Grumpy, I am currently starting off a WH pvp focused corporation, called the Shadowwalkers. We have facilities available for you to do your PvE side of things during the not-pvp active times of the day. We are interested in active pilots only so will be growing slowly due to how hard it is to find solid, enduring active pilots who like to create and help others find content.

If this sounds intriguing, feel free to message me, or join my corp recruitment channel " Shadowwalkers Public ", Hope to hear from you and if not, good luck on your hunt for a corp to fill the role you want. Adieu.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.