3d Chatrooms

Long before I started playing here, they had it where your character had their own quarters on station. They call this WIS ( walk in station ) many people have suggested they bring it back and expand on it. I know of at least one of my friends here who spends her retirement check on Black Desert housing with furniture sets. That money is going to another game and not helping CCP.

I see CCP trying to remain all militaristic and no frivolity. Because of it, 3D avatars are as useless as a pimple on my butt. We can make some interesting looks but why would I pay to change the appearance of something so unused? Meanwhile they are trying hard to push the idea of selling custom paint jobs on ships. I think they assume people here are as gullible as the users on CS:GO.

I played Star Trek for a few years, they have 3D chat, discos, bars, and casinos on their stations. Problem is not enough people to use them. The game has low population and would be great for 3D chatting. The space sim is far too simplistic and so the game suffers loss. This one the space simulation rocks, but then 3D is completely wasted here even in space battles. Everything you do can be accomplished on 2D menus and hotkeys. The 3D becomes nothing more than a screen saver backdrop.

This is what they had but I was not here to experience it. This is 13 years old.

1 Like