64-bit client transition complete

Yes. I remember these rooms. it was nice. :wink:

I read, read and found that I wasnā€™t as teapot as I thought. :wink: i need windows 10. 64 bit. HDD in 2 terabytes and powerful graphics card. and I will be back in the game. thank you all good luck. :wink:

1 Like

You will also need a 64 bit CPU / processor. Cheers!

And not just any 64bit CPU. See my post above.

1 Like

Im new in this game, 1 week itā€™s pretty short for me, when i play this game for the time, itā€™s was really good, awseome in all aspect. I didnā€™t realize about the ā€œ64 Bits Launchā€, so I ignored for completly. Now, when i want to enter the game again, I see this ā€œYou Need 64 Bits for play this gameā€. FIrst reaction, was ā€œWhat?, yesterday I played and im 32 Bits? Thatā€™s not posibleā€, I say.
But now, what about all the users who use 32 bits? Changing to 64 bits itā€™s not easy (for some user, itā€™s OK), and I know for all the personal who create this game and changing that way is a Big Work. But itā€™s not good for me or others users, okey, itā€™s one thing, or another, and more if is a Big Game like EVE, suporting to servers, for 32 and 64 itā€™s not a easy, but I think this is not the way to choose it.
I was reading the coments, and I see one that talk about ā€œChanging to 32 and 64 bits, in the opition gameā€ and i think is a good idea, becouse, most people still using 32 bits, lowing the graffics and mucho a bunch of stuff could support server of both Sistem Operate (32 & 64 bits).

Anyways, 1 week i learn a bunch of things in this game, and I can say Thank Guys for creating this great Game. But now, is good bye for now :wink:

Thanks for all. Itā€™s over for me and all the User of 32Bits, and once again see ya when we get the 64Bitsā€¦

PD: Sorry for my bad english type, itā€™s not my native language xD

1 Like

It was a BIG SURPRISE for me yesterday. Assault without declaration of war.
Great job, CCP :frowning:

Direct X is Microsoft, there is no DX on Mac outside of emulation. Macs either run OpenGL or Metal Natively.

The EVE Mac app is literally just a wine wrapper.

my dearsā€¦ ALL CCP. Please do not send me Russian-language letters by e-mail. >>> Š‘ŠøŠ»ŠµŃ‚Ń‹ Š½Š° EVE Russia уŠ¶Šµ Š² ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°Š¶Šµ <<< I am not russian! I am Georgian! I am a purebred Georgian! I am Caucasian. I am Georgian. I am not a Nazi. I just donā€™t like Cyrillic! ))) please understand me correctly. Regards from sunny Georgia. ) ) ) ā€¦ I love you all and wish you all good luck and a lot of happinessā€¦ isevisa goodā€¦ +;) meowwwwā€¦ ) ) )

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.