64 bit client?

Not true sadly :stuck_out_tongue:

The Gallatin based pentium 4 EE’s lacked any 64bit support and weren’t released until 2004, the P4 itself wasn’t discontinued until 2008 so these were still pretty much aimed at gamers at the time, i’m willing to bet you could still run EVE on a 3.4Ghz P4 and LGA 775 supported PCI-E so you could no doubt find a card that would likely “run” EVE that would work just fine, sure its an unlikely scenario but you’re only talking about 10 year old hardware at this point in terms of purchase date

Actually that depends, a lot of OEM keys specify the version of windows that they are valid for

Only if you actually upgraded to windows 10 during the free period, outside of that you’ll need a valid windows 10 license

Not everyone wants to use windows 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not CCP’s fault that the people who wanted WiS were an extreme minority :stuck_out_tongue:

But this is the part you seem to ignore

@Cypherous

was brought in september 2003 … a week shy of the first AMD x64 CPU
even IF you have a PCI-E grafic card of that time too its a single core CPU with 3.4Ghz … any smartphone has more power then this setup … intel brought this cpu to push AMDs 64Bit chips out of the sunlight … it was a bad choise and very expensive at that time … i really think a more then 15 year old single core CPU is not the best choice for EVE … i dont know what PCI-E version was supported with this chipset but if it runs directx 10 it would be a wounder because it was brought in august 2007 and your CPU was 4 years at this time … so it will be gone for good when ccp drops directx 9 support :wink:

no it dont depends … ANY windows 7, 8/8.1 or 10 key can activate 32Bit or 64Bit windows version … i did that a lot because some didnt understand why they should use a 64Bit system and had a 32Bit system … Microsoft also said it doesnt matter … you can switch from 32Bit to 64Bit with the same key … no new licenses needed …

the upgrade option was removed over a year ago … now you need to install a fresh windows 10 BUT you can activate it with your windows 7 and windows 8/8.1 key … not a problem … 100% legal …

yea i know but … its not my problem … anyone should go for windows 10 … windows 7 has only support for security update until 14th january 2020 … i think it was the same for windows 8.1 and windows 8 has no support at all … so … if you plan to play games on a windows pc … windows 10 is your only choise … sooner or later and its FREE with a old windows key :wink:

JuuR

See this forum thread for further discussion.