A 16 Bit 3D EvE Shoot'em up Idea

I’m not sure this is the best place to discuss this.
I Tried to write down my ideas in a sort of sketch, that could visually impact more.
The Idea is for a new ‘old school’ game, think of Xevious for the 3DS, or Some TurboGrafx16 Shoot’em up, or the first Amiga Star wars vectorial hyperspeed. A Mix of various missions with mixed side scrolling, vertical, and some bigger areas with pseudo 3D, with sidesweeping but mantaining always a lateral view.
but with Eve Ships, lore, modules, markets, Citadels, the Abyss, the races… a true Eve Arcade.
And with sovereignity, planetary bombardment, and a new idea, of AI bots cores, needed in order to build up an Army for to defeat the Final Titan Boss and gain the planetary / System control.

I’m available for expanding on the details—
I hope to not sound too out of this world :slight_smile: April 1st is passed :slight_smile:

I think Vanguard content is in the discord sorry.

Pretty sure the only way you’d get that, is if CCP licensed the ip to a 3rd party developer. If Project Awakening is successful, there might end up being some loosening up on those things.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.