A Change in Tactics

Yet again, we see a truly disgusting exhibition of the corruption caused by paying heed to slaves and servants who simply haven’t learned their place in the order of things. I had thought the inability to control the tongues of servants and slaves was a rot primarily to be found in the Ardishapur domains. Has it truly seeped into the souls of those who are loyal to House Sarum as well?

The only relief to be found in this wallow of filth and heresy comes with the wise words of Commander Kim, one who has shown her loyalty to the bonds of alliance between Holy Amarr and the Caldari people many times over. Indeed, Commander Kim’s contributions to the pacification of Kahah were deeply appreciated by me, Sardar Marshal Fayez and, I feel able to say, His Majesty Khanid III.

As the good Commander astutely notes, the Minmatar, all Minmatar, are troublemakers and warmongers who must be dealt with. They may hide behind honeyed words of faith and loyalty, as the Ammatar do, or they may rave like the ululating heathens they always show themselves to be, but at the core of their being, like a sickness, a canker of the soul, lurks the dark truth: they revel in bloodshed and destruction and will never be truly happy until they rule over a mountain of bones.

True servants of the faith understand this and understand that the dark heart of the Minmatar must be changed, molded and purified before there can be any question of redemption and elevation to the ranks of the chosen.

Our glorious forebears understood this and the greatest of us understand it very well. I think of St. Damius the Conqueror, blessings upon his name and memory, he who as Emperor Damius III, saw clearly the need to reclaim the souls of the Minmatar through fire, sword and the power of Holy Amarr’s science and technology.

I have faith, great faith, that both the heir to Damius Khanid’s House, praise His Majesty, and the heir to Damius III’s Throne, unending praise upon Her Sublime Imperial Majesty, see the wisdom of the policy of their mighty forebear.

A change? Not any such change as suggested by the blithering, feckless drivel that has flopped like a rotten fish from the flapping gums of a servant who verges on heresy and apostasy.

Rather, change, if it be the wisdom of our leaders, that brings up to date and accelerates the necessary improvements to the body, mind and soul of the brute Minmatar and the treacherous Ammatar.

Hurry, I pray, the day when there is no viper’s nest Matar and no evil Matari, rather only peaceful Damius Prime and loving, faithful Damarri! If the Lord and His Holy Empress will it, it will be so!

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Sa-Baron Chakaid of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Colonel General of the 19th Royal Uhlans,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

3 Likes