A CODE. thread

My word do you actually have a sense of humour in there?

Not when talking to underlings

3 Likes

You have underlings?

Every single highsec miner

1 Like

Ah, the petty hierarchy of untouchables. :radioactive::radioactive::radioactive:

1 Like

Surely only those that pay 10m ISK…

You still have no clue what I do Drac
You don’t even know what I have done in EVE for the past years, yet you claim that I know nothing when I know more about said stuff than you do.

What you do narrows down to 2 activities:

-crying on forums because mechanics that are working as intended are “overpowered” when they really aren’t

-ratting some dank 68m ticks in some vni

You can claim whatever you want, but at the end of the day you’re just another crying carebear :smiley: that “has spies in goons” and blablabla :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

this is hilarious! :smiley:

1 Like

Dom, OK you are the Mittani, you got me now, you are a master manipulator who won world war bee, infiltrated BOB and dropped their sov etc. Or you could be James 315’s protective cricket box.

I was once told by a Swiss-German that the Germans did a big scientific investigation into lint balls which was hindering their athletes in reaching their peak performance, I am sure that you find that as fascinating as I did.

Yellow parasol, yeah it was a good reply and in truth it works both ways.

Trust me @Dracvlad I could care less about AG players. I feel pitty, actually. Their gameplay consists of non-fun weirdness. I’m just sitting here dunking the ■■■■ out of nerds, having fun and making ISK.

I wonder if that Condor that sat there and orbited me was having fun for 3 hours?

Please. No one cares what you move or how frequently you do it. The truth is that the herd of gankers is severly thinned out, so there are really good chances that you don’t get caught. Plus you claimed you did it in a DST, did you not? I mean that’s pretty safe right there.

How pathetic.

1 Like

Looollllll

Poor drac trying to make sense of it all

And @R-0-B-0-C-O-P David is such a fun guy to pop :wink:

2 Likes

I knew you were observing the channel, which is why I said that

You would not mention them if you did not care, as for feeling pity, lol, some of them have been ganked and want to have some fun getting in the way of the gankers, most move on when they realise how difficult and boring it is, though most only use low SP alts. There are some very dedicated and good AG, one that banned your alt from the channel by the way.

He was doing missions on his main in all probability, perhaps VNI ratting in null sec. Or AFK mining in an Orca or a Skiff.

Actually when CODE say that they own hisec then every time I move something and I don’t die is a victory, they say something silly I say it back.

I really can’t help it. I must say, and feel free calling me childish if you want to, but when you call her Ima WetYou, then tears wouldn’t be the fluid I’d think you have in mind.

:grin:

2 Likes

How did you know I was “observing” the channel? That’s creepy.

I don’t really bring up AG too much. They are a minor nuisance and as you can tell I’m still doing my thing and freighters still get dunked under their noses.

What’s funny is that you guys make CODE out to be some insane 20 man gang. In reality it’s like 2-3 dudes multiboxing either solo or with a partner.

1 Like

Mate I think CODE is dying and have been thinking that for some time. In any case they (AG) seek to get in your way, anyone with a brain would cover their bases and I think you have a brain, nothing creepy about it.

By the way Raganork should be the Titan of choice

I bet you a virtual handshake that, if you increased the amount of freighter-ganks per day, then they’d stop more of these ganks from happening. Say … for a week. Maybe two?

:grin:

I, of course, don’t know your schedules and how much time you would be willing to invest, because it’s a commitment. Still curious, though. What really misses, also for content-creation, is that it isn’t being done more often.

This actually deserves a seperate post. I apologize.

More ganks lead to more content, because more ganks happening translates into increased opposition.

I would have to agree with you a little. Since freighter ganking is done more by multiboxer and less with F1 warriors, it can certainly appear so. Ganking isn’t all about freighter ganking either… plenty of non-compliant miners and haulers around getting a taste.

If we see or experience less ganking, then that’s only because the citizens of New Eden have learned to be CODE. compliant.

You’re right that more ganks create more opportunities for AG to “win”. I have to ask though, have you ever seen a code gank fleet that lasts hours? It’s a slaughter fest of dunking freighters right on top of AG.

My point is that sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

4 Likes

Burn Jita, this past one

ag (they don’t have caps cuz they bad) saved 2-3 freighters out of all those that died (300-400 if I recall) I’ll have to find the articles about it.

Even if we gank more, they’ll just whore on more Concord killmails, then they’ll boast about their major victories on that failblog of theirs.

They even mentioned many-a-times that they didn’t even care if the freighters died, so there’s that :smiley:

I stand corrected on the numbers killed, but that’s still a pretty :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: ratio for a group that dedicated itself to the "preservation and protection of CODE. targets"
Linky link

2 Likes