Now that Blackout runs for some time already, I’d like to ask the Eve players about a couple of things that left me wondering a bit for some time(a couple of years already, tbh).
- Do you regard hammering of the D-Scan button every couple of seconds(for half an hour or longer) good/enjoyable gameplay? Let’s assume no rule-breaking automation is involved.
- The argument against automatic D-Scan for everyone was always that it will kill the servers. But when everybody has to spam it anyways, what’s the point about it staying manual?
- If no local is so awesome, why aren’t there more people in wormhole space? At least not in the lower class ones with exits to high and low sec?
- With the Blockout now running, do you consider cloaky ships balanced in terms of somewhat even chances between the hunter and the hunted? Let’s assume same ships size/class.
- Do you consider pay EvE “pay to win”? What about a player with a single account in a single ship having to fight off another, but with 5+ accounts and as many ships. Let’s say 1 “dps” ships vs 3 (potentially cloaky) dps ships with 1 logi and 1 ewar. Not pay to win? And if you bring 3-4 buddies with as many ships, but the multi-account guy also has his 3-4 buddies with 5 ships each, still not pay to win?
This is not a feedback thread on my behalf, as I am a fairly inactive Alpha right now. I’m just asking some questions I wanted to ask for some time. With no drama, no “I quit”, no “Unsubscribed my 20 accounts” - just some straightforward opinions pls.