A Diplomat's Response to Panic

It was an evacuation transport. Triglavians from the Svarog Clade, the one known for being merciless. They killed transports full of people and their belongings as those transports escaped.

Frankly what I’m gonna assume happened… Is that a child, who prolly doesn’t grasp the gravity of the event they’re in and incredible attached to this stuffed animal that gives them comfort (More so in a stressful time as evacuating) absolutely wanted this ■■■■■■■ teddy bear and the staff handling the processing of refugees just agreeded to toss it in the back as getting a child to give it up quietly would prolly take up too much time. Notice that Passangers are going to the left while cargo is to the right. Passenger and cargo are separated

Just keep the god damn line moving

1 Like

See? You can’t. You can only regurgitate what the empires are telling you.

You’re basically drones.

1 Like

Look at this desperate attempt to justify a lie told.

Just accept it, the empires are liars. It’s nothing new. Quite tasteless in this sense to be honest, but ya’ll have eaten it even when the evidence is staring so plainly in your face.

1 Like

I think I’ve more than proven the ability to think for myself. You just seem to regurgitate whatever makes the Triglavians look less evil than they actually are.

I think you’re the drone-like one.

But go ahead. Continue to claim, with no evidence that an obvious evacuation transport was anything but. It’s not like any of your side’s claims have been backed by anything, so why would you start now?

2 Likes

You’re trying to sell me that for whatever reason the evaces feel like they need to stuff weapons in a teddy bear… Why even? Seriously. Why do that when there are way more practical options to smuggle weapons and come off as innocent victims

Becuase EDENCOM are big dumbs, is that it? They’re villians directly out of holoreels that smuggle drugs and weapons though children’s toys despite it being super impractical.

These people aren’t trying to get though customs at a starport, alright.

I dunno about EDENCOM as a whole, but all the EDI pilots I know wouldn’t be evacuating munitions now. Any munitions still there are gonna stay there until a good opportunity to shoot ya in the face with it.

Oh, let’s not forget why they’re evacuating. Because the Collective killed the star, the entire ecosystem, and the Kybernauts helped them do it.

■■■■ outta here with ya teddy bear conspiracies. That’s a whole new level of whack even for you lot.

1 Like

Why? Because it makes drones like yourself fall right into it. Look at you trying to formulate reasons for why a large toy is more important than 4 people. It’s hard to fathom right?

But no of course the Empires are telling the truth they couldn’t possibly be lying to you. It’s definitely exactly what they are saying it is even though it doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes

That toy isn’t as big as four people. It’s slightly large, but I think your depth perception is lacking.

Besides, they don’t people in the same space they put cargo most of the time…

I know they lie, you’re right on that part. No argument that they are capable of lying.

My problem is why is there this notion that the Triglavians are incapable of lying themshelves? That they’re 100% honest and noble in all their actions and motives? Based off what. Why are these people by default infallible?

And i wanna address this previous point.

What evidence? I pointed out something to you that you didn’t even notice was there at first, until i pointed it out again, then accuse it of being a smuggling device for munitions.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that’s what it is. You gotta do more than “Well the empires are capable of lying…” Again though, still cartoonly impractical to smuggle munitions in a teddy bear when more practical means of smuggling in shipping containers marked as medical or foodstuff is possible

Well, I’d give them “honest”. Trigs never bothered hiding the fact that they’re here for our systems and that they’ll shoot anyone who gets in the way. Or just shoot anyone, for shits and giggles - if you get extirpated, you were unfit anyway.

It’s their newfound local stooges that desperately try to convince themselves that they’re on the side of all that is noble and good. With this kind of mental gymnastics they’ll soon be able to somersault into the Abyss without the aid of a filament.

6 Likes

A burst of loud laughter comes before this post.
It’s a - snrk It’s a care bear!

Oh maybe you’re right. We should definitely rush to judge based on this incredibly blurry picture that it’s exactly what the empires have reported it is, however.

1 Like

It’s more of the fact that I was involved in evacuation efforts and the Triglavians absolutely shot at us. They went out of their way to chase down the efforts. It’s par for the course for them and especially so for the Svarog.

I pity those unfortunates whose capsuleering implants are so infested by Triglavian meme worms that they willingly act as sock puppet mouthpieces for kybernut delusional propaganda.

And the response is gonna be that we’re the sockpuppets because we won’t roll over and accept the Collective as this greater good that can’t do wrong or worse, and don’t start demonizing the Empires as worthless barbaric nations that are only capable of evil.

For the record, I don’t like any of the big four, that’s why I don’t ■■■■ with them or their ■■■■■■■■. But that doesn’t mean I’m so disfranchised that I need to pick up a gun for some Collective that have a next to non-existant PR department

1 Like

Preach.

I’ll never be friends with the triangle bastards, and I won’t ever suffer one to live again. Congratulations on killing millions of baseliners and stealing space away from their rightful holders, though.

Hell, if they’re getting attacked by Drifters of all people, I’ll shoot the Trigs first. Zorya has earned my hatred and there will never be any compromise towards that.

There are multiple reasons I’ve seen being raised by Kybernauts on their reasoning for siding with the Collective, none of which are even remotely sound. I’ve not seen one dare admit it was out of pure greed, and plenty that suggests absolute psychopathy, or just selectively sympathetic to the Triglavians at the Empires’ expense. But the worst I’ve seen was their disturbingly fetishtic worship of that masked woman that keeps showing up in the hacked feeds and transmitted videos. I’d much rather not elaborate on that.

“Actually…” A blurred message comes in.

“Have you read the a-academic report on the trigs involvement for the safety and wellfare of the baseliner-rs that have stayed planetside instead of running or being excited out by Edencom? It’s educ-cational. You might enjoy-”

The message cuts out.