A flat-out deception

urg…
There is so many things wrong here…
As always, I’ll speak only of the “Scientific” part (yes, quotes, because, seriously, there is some basic science done wrong in what you say >_<" )

yeaa, that’s why we discovered carbon dated stagates dating around 15 000 years ago ? that’s something you can’t fake.

The cluster is not “flat”, unless you say that the conspiracy include a “giant bubble” around EACH system both in anoikis and new eden that is invisible to scanners, untouchable and mimic perfectly the glowing of stars, respecting a supposed 3D placement (in your theory)
humm… how to say… never heard of Occam’s razor ?

I would like to add that Jump bridge use gravitation to work, which is perfectly compatible with a 3D model of the universe.

first, a magnetic field CANNOT bend light, therefore your whole point is void of sens. And if it is a gravitational field, then it meant there IS something.

even by admitting that the postulate is true, it would be impossible to do.
To open such gate you need a huge amount of energy, whatever the form, a single pocket of ONE solar system would not have such energy.
to open one small, unstable Wormholes, you need the gravitational effect of thousands of stars.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s clever. Never heard that one before. Havish and Suas don’t literally pronounce my name that way (or, alternately, don’t literally pronounce ‘horrendous’ as ’ ‘orrendis’).

:sigh:

1 Like

This is absurd!

The ‘universe’ of New Eden is most definitely a cube!

2 Likes

Clearly it’s a polygon.

3 Likes

I keep telling you people, and none of you ever listen, except Nauplius.

Four dimensional toroidal onion. Heaven is towards the centre of the onion, hell towards the outside.

1 Like

This is just patently ridiculous. The universe is a 17-dimensional construct that’s mostly crumpled up like waste paper, probably being batted around by a 17-dimensional cat.

3 Likes

you… say new eden is flat but that the universe is egg shaped.that would seem to reckon that new eden is not flat because it could easily try to expand to an egg shape.

i’m not buying this, but just pitching my two cents.

2 Likes

Some people would say that the cluster is a flat circle, rather than egg.

1 Like

Some people also open bananas from the wrong end. What’s your point ?

2 Likes

New eden is a flat circle.

1 Like

That seems pointless.

1 Like

The cosmic egg thing makes no more or less sense under the ‘simulation’ idea. The fact is, it doesn’t matter. As soon as it’s technically possible to create a simulated universe with reasonable fidelity, the odds are better that any given observer is in a simulation, and not the ‘real’ universe.

No matter what the configuration of that universe is.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a holofilm based on that exact simulation in a simulation premise?

1 Like

This thread makes my head hurt.

3 Likes

I’m sure there’ve been dozens. It’s not exactly a new idea.

1 Like

Wow, radical!!! I went back to researching the reels and I can’t disprove this.

Well, then, what are you giving money for? Surely, unflattening New Eden would require massive amounts of energy! What would the purpose be of a non-flat New Eden? You aren’t making any sense. New Eden has always been flat until us capsuleers got this secretive monopolized map tech. I have heard of information brokers that actually show our beloved New Eden as flat to their clients as well, for a long time now.

You, sir, need to diagnose your capsule for foreign programming. Happen to have had contact with rogue drones lately?

Indeed!

As is your rumination. Surely, the finite space we live in must serve some Divine purpose! I will look into the PIE/SFRIM.

We broke death’s bonds. Would not breaking the bonds of space-time be next?

If you’re talking about the bananas, the end that’s not connected to the tree. If you’re talking about the currently equipped warp disruption module, i have equipped a faint scoped warp disruptor.

No, seriously though, my point is that we need THE TRUTH. I demand stargate and jovian cartographic tech to be opened to us capsuleers! Surely Upwell can leverage something.

Really, just stop. The first victim of your madness was clearly you.

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha. Haha. a-haha. aaah. What are you, a planet-dweller? You’re funny.

1 Like

No. Fat asteroids are weirder than you are. All that air, trying to crush you… I avoid those places whenever possible.

2 Likes

See, horrendous! Stick to the matter at hand. I must admit. I feel… not myself, lately. Like I’m being inspired somehow.