A flat-out deception

Good. Go be inspired at Napkins.

2 Likes

Good god, are you a time traveler? What capsuleer in his right mind would use thousand year old pieces of fabric for hygienic purposes? Go find a drone to hump, barbarian. This is no place for idle chatter.

. . . No.

That guy. Napkins.

2 Likes

Watching

they are watching…

4 Likes

You meant that to sound menacing, but one of the nice bits of being Amarr is that one never ever needs to worry about that. We know they are watching, god and all the holy sef, and they Chose us. So. It isn’t something to worry about.

But this suggests a new sort of pilgrimage to me, a way one might take out to one of the, ah, the ‘border’ areas? To come as close as possible to the wall separating us from Paradise, maybe to touch it in whatever way can be done, maybe to catch a glimpse through it or a hint of what lies past it.

The Gate is radiant, and that is where we came from to this new place. The realm beyond must be even more so. <3!

2 Likes

aliens… it was always the “aliens” lol

1 Like

Why do Flat Earther’s even contend to think that they know what reality is?

1 Like

If New Eden wasn’t flat, jump bridges wouldn’t work (fact!)

I New Eden is flat then why are the asteroids round, oblong and have depth?

Obviously the new ID 10 T Clone is working perfectly for you.

5 Likes

its funny I was just thinking something similar, and was failing at coming up with a joke about flat eathers and how the eve map is flat too… dam

2 Likes

Crazy isnt it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.