A fun story for all trolls out there in eve

Sorry, I was referring to the misinformation the Vexier fellow posted in the names of his secure containers. I did not claim you put misinformation in your post. If I saw that sort of display around a station, I would definitely not do anything about it. It could be a trap, or it could be a joker or a poor sport.

And tell him you’d be happy to meet him 1v1 in shuttles. :slight_smile:

I don’t get what’s the point of the story. He wants you dead in your Marshal and trying hard? Haven’t followed him for a while, so he‘s not suspect baiting anymore?

EDIT: apparently he is killing MTUs and depots in stabbed Vexors now. Lol.

Man, I wish I had a stalker. In all my time playing this game, I could never get anyone to stalk me with a long-term vendetta, no matter what I did to them.

That kind of content is better than any mission, asteroid belt, or anomaly in the game. You have no idea how lucky you are.

1 Like

has totally been following you around in a stealth bomber for the last say 2 months (ps, its a joke)

just fly in an expensive ship around and name it something like “super blingy expensive ship” or iunno. he probably see´s it on D-scan and may follows you for a bit … that may atracts other peoples like him too tho ^^’’ and if you have a station maybe even chooses to plop secure cargo containers infront of your door :rofl:

@Kaabii definately sounds like a pirate and capsuleer of low moral fibre.

I will definately alert the locals to deal with known pirate @Kaabii now that he has been unearthed as this criminal scoundrel.

4 Likes

Stop talking.

1 Like

2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back and could have been ship spinning

3 Likes

Make me?

agh god damnit … you uncovered THE truth.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That was my favorite part. But seriously folks looks like a couple 5 year olds fell thru the cracks and haven’t found their way to CODE yet. This should b dealt with before they end up in PH.

OP should really rename his thread… he sure fooled me witht he promise of fun. .

1 Like

so you petitioned this guy for killing your atron and instigating a war against you? Lol! you basically petitioned him for playing EVE.

“Board your best ship, with your best fit, on your best day, with your best attitude and PVP me.” - he dusted you with that.
+1 for Adrian

1 Like

That was indeed very big mistake to question his medals, its his most belowed, most prized possesion. Even when he made them himself.

Writing ticket to GM is a good way of dealing with this situation. If you feel like hes sucking the fun out of your game and crossing borders, petition what he is doing.

2 Likes

That music and lyrics sound like it was written for Eve Online.

1 Like

@Kaabii

DEATH_Arran

I smell two lying rats here. Check zkillboard and see:
Atron | DEATH Arran | Killmail | zKillboard - @Adrian_Vexier Gila on DEATH_Arran Atron kill at 01:53
Mobile Depot | Ergor DeBurges | Killmail | zKillboard - DEATH_Arran in a Cormorant + Captain_Crit in a Manticore kill on a mobile depot 3 minutes later at 01:56
It looks like Vexier pwned the Atron, then probably ran after the pod, couldn’t catch it, then DEATH_Arran reshipped to the Cormorant and with the help of Captain_Crit managed to destroy a mobile depot.
You guys lied to us about that. Why do I get the feeling that’s not the only thing you guys are lying about?

It looks like you’re pretty salty about this. Again, I have a feeling there’s more to this.

+1 up for @Adrian_Vexier for content
-1 down for @Kaabii and DEATH_Arran for making fools of themselves.

5 Likes

oh this is another alt acc listed on the reddit about you. did you finally found into this thread adrian?
are you still angry and upset that i dont 1v1 you? is your ego still so huge that you think you are a god in eve online?

with how many alts do you want to come into this thread and supporting yourself?
from how many duels did you bailed out today because you cant win? yesteday was it about 3 which i got told in the everyshore channel. mr. “i am sensitive about my zkb statistic”

LOL! Nice catch, Green Angel. The OP dusted himself with that.