A fun story for all trolls out there in eve

You’re asking too much of him. The OP sounds like an illiterate cry baby. This whole post is a jumbled mess of salty tears.

2 Likes

@Kaabii

Sound like you’re pulling all of this out of your behind. I bet all of the drama is just in your head and made this post just to vent out.

1 Like

And after checking your posting history I’ll bet you’re just an alt character posting here in an attempt to save face.

You mean saving face for the OP? Because he certainly looks like he needs it, after he dug himself into a shyt-hole.

lol, spare us your BS.

You’re an alt character who, when I last looked, had first visited forums 2 days ago, posted 2 replies and gave out 1 like to Adrian Vexier.

Yeah, and now I got a notification of him being mentioned in a new post. And what’s your point? Even if I’m an alt or CCP Hilmar himself, this remains a shyt-post and the OP still made a fool of him-self.

Man he got a boner? How big was it? What did it look like? Was it leaking ccp juice?

2 Likes

I’m a middle-aged woman, that raised two sons by myself. I made this character and joined this game last year, for relaxation, just before my youngest son left to live on his own, as he was also playing it. I hope I raised them both better than your parents raised you. I thank you for the vile tone and vulgar language. I hope the GM will take the right actions against you.

2 Likes

lol, yeah right.

Hey, it’s worth trying. Some folks will get their e-bushido provoked and might even sally forth to honorbru “single” combat in their loot pinata…then there is a chance it’s payday baby!!!

1 Like

It’s more likely that @Kaabii is @Adrian_Vexier 's alt and he made this post to gain interest.

1 Like

Except @Kaabii 's character was created 12 years ago, in 2008, and @Adrian_Vexier 's char was created almost a decade later, in 2017. Either this Vexier fellow showed remarkable foresight and patience for a post like this, or this Kaabii fellow is really this salty.

And @Kaabii

Do you mean me?

@Kaabii - May 2020:
0_080F0D31000003E8

2 Likes

you call this stinky mess of salty emotional spillage “well written”? Pff! Not sure if you’re an alt or just plain stupid.

How many hours would it take for an atron to reinforce a mobile depo anyway?

Why are you always so rude?

2 Likes

It’s a high-sec miner.

3 Likes

Hey now, I resemble that remark.

1 Like

How dare you talk back to me?

You’ll live to regret this!

1 Like

Strip miners at the top belt in Tama?

2 Likes