A fun story for all trolls out there in eve

We could try…but why do you want to see them naked so much?

1 Like

Because I’m kinky like that.

Kinky is using the feather, perverted is using the whole chicken.

3 Likes

Be careful with that talk about kinky stuff. Our cringy OP here has a kinky side.

pics of the boner or didn’t happen :rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

so a little update.
for all which support adrian wont have a good time tho.

1st. he wardecced us with a goon corp (aka multiboxing ofcourse)
2nd. he putted our station into armor WHILE! we was not around ofcourse!
a corpmember of me then defended the armor AGAINST 4 of his goons, adrian failed to putt the station into hull. he waited until arran logged off (#coward) and putted the station again into reinforcement.

3rd. today came he again with his goons, thistime 2 leshaks and a praxis … iunno but ok. to be fair, this time prepared we for it and to be honest … i didnt even expected that it would work.

4th. he failed again to putt the station into hull. probably sits now with his goons in system (yes he does) and waits until we log off to putt the station again into reinforcement.

5th. he got again proud of a kill as if he never killed something in eve and its his first kill ever not to mentition that it is not special to kill something or someone in eve online (game focused on PvP) and by the way the kill was a multibox kill.

so, we given this guy now 2 times a blamage … + half halle seen how proud he gets over a killmail. he tried to troll me aswell. i told him several times … dude … this is a war, losses happen stop getting a boner. but he said that i am raging and that i do care … i then left system cause i didnt wanted to waste more time with that troll.

i achieved what i wanted… we gave him 2 times a blamage. he threatened us to call now help in etc. i was just like … yea. dont forget to tell your help that you was not capable to putt a station into hull with 4vs1 and failed even harder after the corp prepared for it.

we blueballed and blamed this guy by now so hard that he needs to call for help now cause apereantly 7+ multibox accs of him cant deal with a small corp.

sorry guys but … this adrian vexier is a joke… he calls others cowards and losers. looks like he was twice the loser here.

@Wade_WaIker yea, i am totally adrians alt … ofcourse. i wardec myself with like 7+ goons and defend myself at the same time with another 4 accounts … i dont think my PC which is from 2016 is capable of handling that many clients.

@Ra_Gana_Ka_Han
no hes not, i gadly invite you too into a discord call to proof you wrong and proving you that arran and me are not 1 and the same person. apereantly adrian thinks the same. i offered the same to him but it seems like he is scared of “getting proven wrong”

@Ashley_Crane
feel free to join his goon wardec corporation where he failed now twice to putt the station into hull and only putts the station into armor while none of us is around like a coward. he blamed himself so much today in local that he puts everyone in shame here which actually defending/supporting him. heck i even request here that a corp outthere can end this suffering and finally killing this station HECK I EVEN ASKED PIRAT TO COME OVER TO DESTROY MY STATION AND I AM NOT JOKING, ASK CLONEKILLER! sadly they rejected and said "nah, we only destroy citadells for 5B+ =w= and we didnt even defended the station for real we just wanted to bother him.

oh ya, we let the station probably fall anyways. so join him if ya like. atleast one of you guys probably gets the job better done then him.

Sounds like you got a boner.

point for you, i cant deny that. i am actually a little bit proud. now wardec me and destroy that station -_-

Lo! Do you stroke your-self gently now? I nominate you for the happiest pilot in New Eden.

ok now gets it a little bit toooo far. distance pleaaaaseeee :rofl:

Learn to write FFS!

4 Likes

no go away.

2 Likes

Good story and well played.

PS it is more fun to read about Eve then playing it.

PPS. I am not back, and I have no intention of playing anymore. I am in contact still with a number of players and if they say something about an event that might interest me in this game, I just come to GD read a couple of posts and my decision to walk away over the crap kill-right system is totally correct and I lose any feelings of nostalgia. I also thought that the resist nerf was dumb as feck. Nope not coming back.

I only came to this forum and reddit to look if there was any AAR on a whelping by PIRAT done by some of my friends, wasted effort…

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Hey Drac, sorry to hear that.

Too many good players have already been pushed away from this game and the forums. I truly hope you reconsider your decision and do come back.

That’s a shame, despite our disagreement on many things you were a worthy foe.

1 Like

@Kaabii

Oh, but I think we will have a good time, though…
I read through your whole fantasy update and then did a little verification. Well, as you probably know, @Kaabii, you are caught with your lies again.
First thing to do to verify your claims: check https://zkillboard.com/ , where I could easily see this: Widow | A M Y | Killmail | zKillboard - That’s your alt or corp mate or whatever in a 1.2 crap-fit T2 battleship being pwned by Vexier and his corp mate. Another thing to notice here is: Rattlesnake + Praxis vs Widow. You say he came with two Leshaks and a Praxis. zkillboard says one Rattlesnake and a Praxis. Either zkillboard is lying, or you are. :nerd_face:

Another thing that can be done to verify your “update” is to go there in-game and look at your station. I did just that and this is what I find:

That’s your station in shield timer, due for about 16:20 today. That means that it was reinforced almost two days ago, just about the time that crap-fit Widow of your alt got destroyed. Interesting. It seems that he came with a Rattle and a Praxis and besieged the station, you desperately tried to defend it but got owned in that Widow, then he successfully reinforced your station. And this conclusion is backed by zkillboard and the game itself.
You also said your friend defended the station from armor timer against 4 of his “goons”. Lol! It’s clear that you lost a Widow and failed to protect the shield against two ships, who would believe you won in a 4 vs 1? It’s funny to see you being destroyed in-game then coming here to dis this Vexier guy. You’re like a clown-child telling lies to himself just to make yourself feel better. :clown_face:

Proud of what? Your lies? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So far, this dis-post has proven to be entertaining, but not necessarily through it’s content, but through your lies and self-pwnage, @Kaabii I bookmarked this thread and put a spy in that system. :laughing:

6 Likes

Way to go, Green Angel! Your attention to details is astonishing.
This @Kaabii clown just dug himself into a hole again.

• it loosk like all you achieved so far is to get destroyed in an expensive ship and to make a fool of yourself here. :rofl:
3 Likes

This thread is amazing game content but it really does belong in C&P.

2 Likes