A handy guide to Thebeka

Now that’s kind of far-fetched and you know it yourself.

1 Like

The colours are less about ideology and more about “sides”. You’re certainly working with “the Minmatar” to fight “the Amarr”, so I have included you appropriately.

4 Likes

My sweet little slave, we’re Purity of the Throne. We’re not really there for you.

We’re there to demonstrate that you and the other rebels are simply a symptom of God’s judgement upon the Empire for allowing an impure ruler to sully the throne. The sooner this is realised, the sooner the Empire can throw out the harlot and place a pure ruler on the throne, and then, united, stand against our rebelling subjects.

If we can strike a blow against some rebels as well, well, that’s just a bonus.

Can’t strike anything when too busy decanting to pour the piss out of the pod, girlie. More importantly, when you cower and run from a single Matari, I don’t think you can demonstrate much of anything to anyone.

1 Like

I included RIOT as they are at war with CVA through allying with -KYN-. They are likely to be fairly uninvolved with Thebeka itself, I agree.

2 Likes

You slaves have such colourful metaphors! And such a musical people too.

Pity.

So are CVA themselves, to be honest.

1 Like

While I appreciate the banter, I am obliged to point at the local regulations about smacktalk here.

CVA have been on the field and opened fire on Freedom’s Gate. They definitely count.

2 Likes

Purity of the Throne,

still sounds like a brand of lavatory cleaner to me.

:toilet:

11 Likes

Except this is not a Minmatar v Amarr fight. These are slave uprisings. The slave populations consist of more people than just ethnic Minmatar, and even the ones that are Minmatar aren’t in most cases culturally Matari.

It is true, though, that the majority of insurgents in space are Minmatar.

You were there telling people to undock so you could show them God’s judgment, and then promptly docked and left your pods when someone actually did.

4 Likes

The slaves are not fighting wars in space.

If you would like to create A Diagram of the various political and idealogical forces involved in the struggle, I would be very interested to see it. My Diagram is not that however.

3 Likes

I think we all know that the entire reason Thebeka III was targeted was because a Minmatar slave from that planet is in fact, one of the combatants in space. She simply refuses to be cowed by blooders or angels.

2 Likes

Or by common sense.

I’m sorry, but she’s the one trying to cow me. I haven’t sent so much as a strong word in her direction.

4 Likes

You should be!

I haven’t done anything!

1 Like

and don’t you wish you had?

3 Likes

Wait, who are the blooders that Samira isn’t being cowed by ?

1 Like

It’s not far-fetched at all, Samira and Purity are both Amarr Heretics with Ardishapur backgrounds that actively despise our current Empress.

1 Like

Ok, that’s, like, factual, yes, as far as context goes, but it seems to miss quite a lot of substance?

1 Like