A handy guide to Thebeka

(Elsebeth Rhiannon) #41

Seems accurate to me.

(Fifinella) #42

I’m getting one of my headaches again.

(Melisma Ramijozana) #43

I guess I need to go shoot a random moblie depot, huh?

(Elsebeth Rhiannon) #44

Or, well, wardec someone.

(Melisma Ramijozana) #45

That requires having a structure somewhere, and we’re too space poor for that, unfortunately.

(Kalaratiri) #46

You can’t drop 200m on a stick and find an empty moon?

(Fifinella) #47

Eighth and final rule of Thebeka Club: If this is your first time at Thebeka Club, you have to wardec.

(Melisma Ramijozana) #48

Nope.

Also, upkeep.

(Fifinella) #49

Don’t put any modules in, and there won’t be any upkeep.

(Kalaratiri) #50

I’m pretty sure you don’t even need to online the stick, just anchor it.

(Kalaratiri) #51

An updated version, in colour.

(Fifinella) #52

Somebody called Fifty-Third Reich decced EM yesterday, so it’s already out of date.

(Kalaratiri) #53

As I haven’t seen them show any kind of presence in Thebeka, I discounted them. If I included every war every corp is in, The Diagram would be considerably larger.

(Azazel Drakonis) #54

By that standard, you could probably nix Purity and RIOT and no one would be missing any of the story either.

(Elsebeth Rhiannon) #55

Don’t worry, we haven’t seen any kind of presence from them anywhere.

In all seriousness, I think they are actually unrelated and don’t belong on the chart. Purity clearly does, due to their motivations for the decs. RIOT is a borderline case.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #56

Purity managed to turn themselves entirely irrelevant by posturing outside the Info station in Thebeka, but then shriveling up and turning entirely coward upon seeing one Matari come for them. A quick chase through Irnal and back in Thebeka later, they disappeared rather impotently. Four of them, feh.

(Samira Kernher) #57

I do not consider my organization Minmatar as you have written it on this chart. We might have similar goals currently, but our beliefs are considerably different.

(Elsebeth Rhiannon) #58

Let’s not go there.

(Gaven Lok'ri) #59

Indeed, Samira should probably be set the same color as the Purity people.

(Rana Ash) #60

Every time i look at one of these diagrams, i feel like i am having a nightmare about being back in flight school and is cramming for a test that keeps changing all the time…