A handy guide to Thebeka

Seems accurate to me.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting one of my headaches again.

1 Like

I guess I need to go shoot a random moblie depot, huh?

1 Like

Or, well, wardec someone.

1 Like

That requires having a structure somewhere, and weā€™re too space poor for that, unfortunately.

1 Like

You canā€™t drop 200m on a stick and find an empty moon?

1 Like

Eighth and final rule of Thebeka Club: If this is your first time at Thebeka Club, you have to wardec.

2 Likes

Nope.

Also, upkeep.

1 Like

Donā€™t put any modules in, and there wonā€™t be any upkeep.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure you donā€™t even need to online the stick, just anchor it.

1 Like

An updated version, in colour.

5 Likes

Somebody called Fifty-Third Reich decced EM yesterday, so itā€™s already out of date.

1 Like

As I havenā€™t seen them show any kind of presence in Thebeka, I discounted them. If I included every war every corp is in, The Diagram would be considerably larger.

4 Likes

By that standard, you could probably nix Purity and RIOT and no one would be missing any of the story either.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, we havenā€™t seen any kind of presence from them anywhere.

In all seriousness, I think they are actually unrelated and donā€™t belong on the chart. Purity clearly does, due to their motivations for the decs. RIOT is a borderline case.

1 Like

Purity managed to turn themselves entirely irrelevant by posturing outside the Info station in Thebeka, but then shriveling up and turning entirely coward upon seeing one Matari come for them. A quick chase through Irnal and back in Thebeka later, they disappeared rather impotently. Four of them, feh.

1 Like

I do not consider my organization Minmatar as you have written it on this chart. We might have similar goals currently, but our beliefs are considerably different.

6 Likes

Letā€™s not go there.

1 Like

Indeed, Samira should probably be set the same color as the Purity people.

2 Likes

Every time i look at one of these diagrams, i feel like i am having a nightmare about being back in flight school and is cramming for a test that keeps changing all the timeā€¦

3 Likes