A New Challenge to High Sec Gankers

The challenge of raiding a Main Bank in Null is very rewarding.

You come across systems with 130 + players in them, a thousand warp bubbles on a single gate, coming to within 2,400 meters of Sov player who is sitting so close to the edge of the bubble when you warp to the gate cloaked and get stopped that you can see the kill marks on the ship’s hull before warping out.

The list goes on and on. But the biggest heart throb is all of those Reserve Banks with 2 to 20 billion ISK sitting in the bank and there is no one around for 10 ten jumps.

2 Likes

Once you start thou players appear out of thin air to come get that free 2b isk.

1 Like

When I raided my first bank of 1.4 billion ISK, not a single player showed up.

The key is to watch your map for current number of players in the solar systems around your raid. If there is a spike of more than two coming in your direct, that is pretty much guaranteed to be a response fleet.

1 Like

By then its too late you have already invested the key if you leave you have lost it.
So you have to stand and fight, even if 5 vargurs come in.

As far as I’m aware.

Yes, null sec , the domain of the F1 monkey, the side with the most F1 monkeys wins

Here’s an idea for the High Sec Gankers.

Since your Sec Status is -10, why not contract your services out in Low Sec as gunnery targets?

Capsuleers wanting to test their ships weapons out, could contract High Sec gankers to become the gunnery targets. You go into Low Sec, where CONCORD isn’t, orbit the jet can or other object and let the pilots practice on the targets, most likely Cats and other cheap T1 ganking ships.

I would have to say 100,000,000 ISK for five Cats for a half hour of target practice would be a good baseline price. The gankers ships would not be fit with weapons but only armor or shields. The larger the vessel, cruiser, battleship, even up to a Titan or Citadel, would raise the price of the Gunnery Target Service.

On top of that the contract would also include a Kill Mark service fee of 35,000,000 ISK for all those nice Kill Marks the purchaser is gonna have on their ships after gunnery practice.

Hehhh…yrddle.

Dream on sheep

2 Likes

Why do they need to go to lowsec and what does CONCORD have to do with anything related to shooting a -10 outlaw?

At -10, that same thing can be done just as effectively in highsec.

What a great idea!

Send me 100 million isk today!

1 Like

Also, what is gunnery practice? Who is he talking to and why? So many questions.

2 Likes

Gunnery practice is a comprehensive training program, allowing you to orbit our ship at no risk to yourself, and practice aiming and developing cool new doctrines.

Our trial offer is 100 million isk, which renews at 1 billion per month.

Amazing! Who do I contact to take advantage of this valuable training? Also @DrysonBennington if I am -10 but have never ganked anyone, do I qualify for this exciting work opportunity?

2 Likes

Send all isk to me.

Thank you!

It’s Dryson. The why is never really known, but his presence here is always welcome.

1 Like

I do like him more than some of the others.
@DrysonBennington more on topic I’ve always liked the phantasm for ESS stuff

3 Likes

Should have lead Code. and now should lead Safety. perhaps even Poonswarm o/

1. @DrysonBennington pays his 100 million trial offer to a -10
  2. @DrysonBennington orbits -10 at 500m, gets scrammed and webbed, just to be sure.
  3. -10 uses @DrysonBennington for target practice
  4. @DrysonBennington blows up, gets podded, crys like a baby as just lost his high grade crystal set.
5 Likes

This thread is still active?

You want to visit the bonus room.

Ah yes, a productive troll.