A New Threat: The Agency

A new and grave threat has emerged in New Eden…The Agency.

This mysterious group, emerging from the shadows, nothing at all known about their identity or their motives, has begun offering all the pilots in New Eden rewards for completing seemingly random, purposeless tasks such as collecting a million ISK in bounties.

I sense the work of Molok…Molok the Deceiver.

1 Like

I am sure having a product you didn’t order ending up inside your hangar will also count as ‘work of Molok’ to you.

According to the following, no, the Agency didn’t come out of bloody nowhere:

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/scope-network-ownership-formally-divests-capsuleer-job-brokering-business/

Instead, it’s a consortium of various relatively lesser-known mercenary corporations who had bought the capsuleer job brokering arm of Scope Network and rebranding it as a very uncreatively named ‘The Agency’.

4 Likes

Elmund please don’t burst his fantasy bubble! Why let common sense facts interfere with a good Nauplius rant? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

@Ashterothi reports on twitter that the two founders of The Agency are former Dust merc corps… interesting.

2 Likes

Considering that The Scope/The Agency will be employing thousands of capsuleers. As long as they check and verify facts that should be good enough.

2 Likes

Clutching at straws again, Naup?

3 Likes

"QUITTING CAPSULEERDOM FIRESALE

I have HAD IT. TIRED OF BEING A CAPSULEER.

SO, I’m GIVING AWAY 12391283123102312983123012312832103218312 ISK!

All you have to do is SEND ME PROOF THAT YOU DID SOMETHING POINTLESS AND RANDOM and I will send you A SMALL AMOUNT OF ISK.

Regards,

The Agency"

9 Likes

I live to crush fantasies.

3 Likes

Sell yet again Nauplius’ hype has fail to deliver. Looks like it is nothing as he predicted.

1 Like

Just another little bit of bureaucracy to keep evil moneygrubbing pilots busy. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Sorry Naups, nothing supernatural at work here.

2 Likes

I’m sure he is just going to blame it on Molok the Deceiver anyway.

My throne is clogged! Must be the work of Molok!
My keys are missing! Must be the work of Molok!
My milk is sour! Must be the work of Molok!
I tripped on a stone and fell! Molok put the stone there!

3 Likes

Just… please don’t build an Agency-Banishing Temple.

3 Likes

Please don’t give him any ideas. :wink:

4 Likes

Please excuse me for interjecting, but who in Bob’s name is Molok?

1 Like

aaahhh… thanks! now please continue with your regular program! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s … I gather he’s basically an Amarrian demon. The Blood Raiders seem to worship him. He’s central to Mr. Nauplius’s beliefs as well, just, in the opposite way (with similar effects).

3 Likes

so he’s mentally ill?

1 Like

Uh … if you mean Molok, it’s a little hard to say? He’s probably mythical, or at the very least supernatural, so…

I wonder how you’d distinguish a mentally ill demon from one that wasn’t?

2 Likes

The sane demons are the ones who won’t associate with Napkins.

4 Likes

Oh nono, I’m talking about the OP. :slight_smile:

1 Like