A Petition to the Sacred Throne

Care as in to take care of. Or, are you arguing that selling slaves to Nauplius helps to further their reclamation?

1 Like

Our Holy Mother is wise. It is one of the many reasons she is our spiritual leader.

You are correct in this matter, we are wrong.

We shall sign this petition, Jade Rkard, executor of House Rkard.

2 Likes

Thank you, my daughter. I hope to see you soon for some pancakes.

2 Likes

The hypocrisy is putrid! You would permit yourself to work alongside a blasphemer who has actively sought the removal of a true Empress, a Heretic who has acted directly against scripture. Yet you shun those faithful Amarr who obey God, and his written word.

This is a farce.

The irony of Purists lambasting Catiz I but declaring Jamyl I a true empress. For an order already so concerned with chasing phantoms, surely you’d target both. Whether they were true or not, she was a target for accusations of impurity for the entirety of her reign. It really shows you don’t actually care about the “Purity” of the Throne, only racial hierarchies.

1 Like

Because Empress Jamyl did not remove him. She showed him mercy, like I am.

2 Likes

Convenient.

Understanding the significance of this… peculiar institution to the Amarr, their history and faith, I rejoice to hear of this forward progress.

However incremental, progressive action should be encouraged.

3 Likes

The chief aim of man is to glorify God and be with him in Paradise.

Nothing glorifies God more than the ritual sacrifice of the Minmatar.

Even so, may the Blood Age come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

Do you have empirical evidence clearly showing that the sacrifice of Minmatar is directly relatable to the glory of god and of greater magnitude than that generated by the sacrifice of others?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.