A Proposal to CODE

the Code has had its time…

Dryson WINS he is king WAT!!!

Drysons name is now my winning meme.

:grinning::grinning::crown:

Devil’s Advocate.

When they leave, they also leave room for growth for others. Don’t flame me for this, but for a proper understanding of what is going on in the game we also have to consider the impact of CODE and the New World Order of highsec.

I have a “CODE never happened” scenario, which is useless, and “What if CODE ceases to exist.” We assume here that not one of them speaks about it, or mentions it. Not a single one. A collective decision to stop. A strategic retreat, knowing that they can re-emerge as soon as the world as settled on something new.

If all CODE agents stopped operating this instant, both in game and on the forums then in the first few days no one would notice. The first person to notice is likely someone who looks at killboards daily. There would be a definitive change at least due to the reduced number of mining ships and freighter losses visible.

The carebears declare victory. (but ganking is not at a full stop, so it still is too much : - )

And then there is nothing.

A dark age.

The EVE ONLINE forum dies a slow death, because all the haters who kept pushing it on the forum left the game, heading to the next one with the intent of destroying it liberating it from the evil sociopaths.

Leftover people from the haters who believe things did not go far enough, will calls for changes to the suicide ganking game mechanics, begging CCP to make sure that it can not happen again … but they will be unheard, because it is not just CODE who make this game what it is.

A big void.

Without CODE there is a vacuum in the suicide ganking sphere. When suddenly no one anymore talks about the elephant in the room, newer generations will come and attempt to be that elephant in the room.

As long as the elephant keeps sitting, though, things can not move forward.

Also…

I would like to point out, Kannibal Kane or Cannibal Kane never led CODE.

Not sure where Dryson gets his info from. AboveTopSecret I would imagine with all the other tinfoil hat people.

2 Likes

It’s that infamous ag intel network. They know stuff about us even we didn’t know.

2 Likes

They must be very good. :thinking:

Maybe one of them is a Primary.

Hey don’t knock the ‘ag intel network’, next to CNN, Alex Jones and the local barfly. The ‘Network’ is my most reliable source of info round here.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

( did say Kane was hang’g with the codies at one stage, not ceo, diminished his rep it did )

Can’t blame him for hanging with the fun guys. I mean the minerbumping channel is victory and good vibes all day, while in the ag channel it’s mainly complaints, tears, failure and misery all day. Who in the right mind wants tho hang with those people.

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Some of us occasionally read Minerbumping :scream:, Currently Jimmy is airing some toxic dirty laundry from your channel. Seems something is rotten in the state of Cuckdom.

Something something keep your own house in order.

( not that im a mod in the AG channel, just seems more lively n less toxic than your snake pit )

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

You’re just being dishonest here.

2 Likes

The submission of offensive language, links to offensive or obscene material or the masking of obscene language sent to in game chat channels (public and private) by players is not permitted.

There is no victory for the High Sec ganker who never leaves High Sec and hides behind the mask of Goonswarm trying to make everyone think that they actually PvP in low and null as Gooner’s.

1 Like

As someone who legitimately never leaves highsec, I find this amusing. +1

This Dryson guy’s deep, lasting butthurt over highsec elite PVPers is pretty great, why didn’t I know about him sooner?

#Draclivesmatter

2 Likes

never really left highsec, yet I’ve made my mark over it XD

where’s your mark @DrysonBennington?

(ingame, not on the forums XD)

Are you really going there???
So that really floated to the top of you’re thoughts, it always amazes me how petty humans are as they place importance on ‘years of time’ spent on top of a video game, but will not acknowledge their arrogance of the post and further try to improve their thought process and miss that fact that is frankly saddening.

Goons have always been and always will be trolls, long ago there was a mission, but the glory days are gone, the only thing left is to find some piece of meat on a bone that is nawed on, their mission is to have somewhere to expell gas.

Some people take this game very seriously, and that’s hilarious.

I stage from w-space Dryson. Feel free to drop by and camp the station. Maybe bring one of your smartbombing battleships, CONCORD will not interfere with you there.

I still remember the last time I PvPd you and you got hysteric because you couldn’t drop corp immediately to run away :rofl: good times

5 Likes

Nah, Tried ganking not a fan.

I hang around there because the guys are fun to talk to and don’t take themselves or the game to serious. Like me they are just there to have fun. Which CCP makes harder with every release, pretty soon there won’t be any space left for naughty space faring folks like ourselves.

I get invited to a lot of channels just hang around or talk crap. I am pretty sure if dryson takes an enema to relax a bit he can be pretty chill and good to talk to as well. He did attack me once when I activeted his alts killright. He did not even say GF when a 1000dps cruiser bared down on him popping his cruiser.

3 Likes

Yes

One post of how we’re the top players in this game and you go on a spastic rant about it being a video game lul

Is that all one can do when they’re trash looking up at greatness?

We’re arrogant because we’re the shining beacon sitting at the pinnacle of elite pvpers, ruling the plebs under us with our raw skill, ability and kindness

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know you were one of the sad sacks that flagged my post as inappropriate.

With reference to that post, you wouldn’t know logic if it jumped out on you and smacked you upside the head with a 2x4 after screaming “I am logic” in your face for 10 minutes.

Personally I think you would be better employing your time learning how to play the game rather than rules lawyering on the forums.

2 Likes