A Proposal to CODE

/projection

2 Likes

Projection is delusional. People cannot project anything without have few strands of brain matter not connected.

Did you get a new Mercedes this week to replace the Ferrari?

We don’t need to validate ourselves, we’re at the top and have been for years

2 Likes

Are we learning things yet?

2 Likes

You are not at the of anything. CODE. doesn’t even have its own Null Sov. Maybe citadels…but not a single system.

We own all of highsec, more sov than any other entity in the game

2 Likes

Explain.

CODE does not own High Sec. No one owns High Sec. That is delusional.

CODE. does, crying about this reality isnt going to change it dryson. You’ve seen it for yourself when we’ve trashcanned you because you were flying around without a permit

3 Likes

You are delusional. Prove to everyone here that CODE. has a system in High Sec that they have named after their alliance?

CODE. is a trashcan alliance. Everyone laughs at you in Null and Low. You do know that, right?

Pretty sure Jita is named after a dog James 315 used to own, Halaima is his pet cat

3 Likes

Do you try to validate yourself with extreme nonsense like this all of the time?

Let me guess, next week you are going to be starting your own driving service. You already have the vans right? Lots of customers.

I sort of already part own a driving service. I help drive the citizens of EvE to a brighter present/future with kindness, integrity and great humility

2 Likes

No you don’t.

Integrity starts with admitting that you don’t own a Ferrari.

What does me being much more successful then you in real life have to do with anything?

2 Likes

Mate, ya’rr doin’ the same ■■■■■■■ thing! o_O

Why would CODE need to go to Null if the supposition in the OP was they were already there?

If CODE. upped sticks and moved to lowsec or nullsec who would pluck the low hanging fruit in hisec?

Unplucked fruit falls and rots…

Also how does the “CODE. is afraid to go to nullsec” even work together with the “CODE. is just bunch of Goonswarm alts”? Isn’t Goonswarm in nullsec?

1 Like