A Proposal to CODE

Now I get it!

I was not writing about posting here, I was writing in regards toa talking to people in general, specifically people who would want to “fight back”, of which - at some point sooner or later, but probably sooner - you will attract assholes who will ruin it simply because it is all personally for them.

Regarding the rest of your post is it not me pretending anything. It is you not accepting when someone simply knows better. I do. I have been studying literally all of this from the macro to the micro, for years.

Furthermore do you imagine things into my post which I did not write. Context was “talking to AG and/or people who would like to do AG” … as you can see for yourself, up there … so maybe you should just stay humble, mate, because so far you are just the next guy on the list of people who believe to know better, until they fail and vanish. Just like the one before them.

vOv

Here, mate, you can join him:

Last post on March 25th.

This guy took everything personally. He really identified with what he wanted to do. He saw himself as the good guy. When tested, he behaved like a child defending his fragile ego. He is a failure, just like each and every one of them before him. He would explode in anger if he read this, as if words on the internet could stab him in the face or something. People like him partly “live” in their virtual characters and the worst part is that they absolutely suck at “living” in a ■■■■■■■ video game.

A too big chunk has only words, ego and hate, while lacking knowledge and understanding.

Such people are what makes AG one way or another …
… and that is why there still is no AG worth speaking of.

Have a nice ■■■■■■■ day.

1 Like

What? Of course you were talking about posting here. Please, read your own post.

Yes, that’s exactly my point, I was talking about anti-ganking and the AG channel only, and YOU generalised it… to include these forums and other topics…

So that’s precisely why I’m asking for the third time now a question you’re refusing to answer. What are YOUR motivations for posting in the forums that YOU were talking about, on threads about the topics that YOU mentioned in YOUR post?

Let me get this straight. I’m seeing signs of you not analysing things properly, generalising too much, getting too emotionally attached to all this stuff… and I have to admit you know better just because you’ve been “studying all of this for years”?

Do you have an idea how many people studying things for years have been wrong all their life throughout human history? Do you really think that’s a valid argument you can throw at me? ROFL :rofl: :rofl:

And where did I say or imply you didn’t know better, btw? Man, now I’m certain you don’t, but until now I didn’t know, I was just wondering (and still don’t understand) what your motivations for posting about these issues are…

Can you be more specific, please? Yes, that was the context I was talking about. It’s YOU who changed the context and generalised it, as you admit yourself at the very beginning of the post I’m replying to, so what exactly have I “imagined into your post”?

And you’re contradicting yourself and making no sense, btw. Please make up your mind and read your own post before answering. Were you restricting yourself to the context of AG or were you generalising to include these forums and other topics as well. You realise you cannot pretend to have done both at the same time in the same post, don’t you?

The mere fact that you suggest I might want to join someone that says the way to do AG is get CCP to change game mechanics, says it all about how good your perception and analysis capabilities are…

You really need to be more specific and stop generalising so much. I believe to know better than who? I’ve only said or implied that I know better than those that complain about suicide ganking being part of the game. Is that what you mean or do you mean something else?

And can you please again be more specific and tell me who are some of those other many anti-gankers that have tried in the past to explain to the AG community what EVE is about, but “failed and vanished”, so I can learn from them and try to do it better? I hope you don’t give me examples of players that were not AG themselves, because that would mean you did not even understand what I said in the post you first replied to…

Says the guy that complains “they” get too emotionally attached to this stuff and take it too personally…

Great post man, you’ve almost convinced me that you really know better… :rofl:

2 Likes

That is too much for my headache to deal with. :confused:

Did I ■■■■ this up so badly? Sheesh…

CODE. treads best treads.

Literally every paragraph in this reeepost is plainly inaccurate. It’s almost as if he doesn’t know how this game works…

Minerbingo \o/

5 Likes

It’s missing “Hey can you not DOXX me, thanks”

CODE is the butt of every joke in lowsec, they’re bad at pvp and they’re bad human beings in general. Doesn’t take a genius to see that they’re trolls.

I’m pretty sure that lowsec is the butt of every joke in EVE. Lowsec is populated by pilots that aren’t good enough to PvP in null, and aren’t slick enough to get away with it in high sec. They just sit around gate camps foaming at the mouth with their speakers/headphones turned up listening for the sound of a gate activation…

5 Likes

If I was interested in easy-mode PvP I would go to lowsec as well. But that’s just not my kind of thing.

4 Likes

CODE, taking on challenging targets, instead of posting Venture kill mails? Ty, needed a laugh.

2 Likes

Lowsec, where CCP had to nerf the warpcore stabs because people were running away from PvP. And they feel important when there is a “huge” contest over some backwater system and the total kills is almost 1b in destroyers and perhaps one or two cruisers.

I’d rather take the fat highsec kills while facing the most challenging environment at the same time. The fact that the PvE players are constantly squealing like little piggies on the forums is proof that we are doing ok.

3 Likes

Well… to be fair.

They removed it from faction warfare sites.

But yeah… why would I go to low to fight little kiting frigs and cruisers when I can kill fat ships with expensive loot.

1 Like

Its just a big circle jerk of market manipulation and isk generation with very little risk of pvp in most of any situation. Why join FW if not for the isk?

Little kiting frigs and cruisers?

Come, come Kannibal Kane, you as the patriarch of CODE, you should not be so vain to think that kiting is all that places in Low or Null. In fact there are many sub-caps and titans that roam around Null and yes even in Low Sec as well.

A leader showing his cowardly vainity or ego, which ever it is your case, does often filter down into the cup that you had your followers.

So why is it that you can’t lead CODE. into Null or Low on the same ganks that you perform in High Sec?

Can’t handle the warp bubbles and interdiction ships? Can deal with measly Force-Aux I would assume as well let alone sub-caps and titans.

With such masterful grip on reality in not realizing that you do not hold Sov in High Sec just because you have citadels and large gank fleets should show you that you would never make it in Low or Null as an alliance…ever.

You would be washed from the stars of New Eden if you ever did hold any real Sov in a system where Sov mechanics are in place.

…ever.

1 Like

Well, that was odd…

2 Likes

It’s not about ‘saving high sec’ and it never was, it’s always been about what they find as a ‘fun’ activity, while I get it I also find it such a boorish behavior but some are like that and nothing will get through so don’t waste time trying to talk to statues.

Interesting, two questions:

1 Why can’t it be about both of those things?

2 Isn’t the core reason we engage in every activity in this game because it’s ‘fun’? (I should hope so.)

Thanks!

2 Likes

To explain is meaningless when a group such as code does what they do year in and year out the fun is in the assurance that they can do this one thing with impunity it is what gives them a reason to go on.

Okay, thanks for the tears!

2 Likes

I doubt it’s about them having fun. It’s more about them validating themselves. You can see CODE all over the forums attacking other players all of the time to ensure that they have been validated as something thought of as being meaningful.