A sprinkle of Shutaq

Julian, can I call you Julian?

Julian, you say she doesn’t know what love is, but I heartily disagree.

- A file containing an image of the man, and several cribs and infants within, accompanies the message. -

Now, I am a fool, but I am not fooled by what she has given me, nor what I have given her in return. I’m all but happily retired from space, and I have a family to care for. She is often busy, that is a given, but she is by no means incapable of love.

So with that said, why, if I may ask, are you giving my system more attention than it deserves, when all that’s here is an egger and his kids? CONCORD and their divisions have already deprived me of sleep in weeks prior. Do you wish to be added to my ■■■■ list?

3 Likes

I am contractually obliged to point out that the Kaztropolis Grand Arena is available for hire for sporting competitions, and Kaztropolitan certified non-toxic safety sports mud is also available for purchase for use in mud wrestling and other applications.

Oh for Maker’s sake!!
I’ve just noticed that this… err… LADY…
… with guitar…
is freaking NAKED!

That needs to be censored! Banned! Prohibited! Muted!
Take it down!! NOW!!!
Someone, call CONCORD! Call CEP! Call CBT! Call E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!

(and don’t ask why I returned to watch that video)

3 Likes

I repeat: you started off naked, too. I guess we should call upon the CEP to prohibit Diana Kims, too.

1 Like

Well if I said it on here it wouldn’t really hold much weight over you would it? How about I fly over and you, your husband1. and I can talk over some wine? Providing you don’t hit me with your trophies?

Your senses are correct Alluring Arline. This is the burning passion of someone deeply in love, defending his beloved honour.

You can call what ever you like my dear.

Yes.

It was only brought up on account of your boss deciding to question the integrity of the love between myself and @Aldrith_Shutaq.

As Always @Valerie_Valate your input of mud wrestling is always the best solution. My followers adopted this some time ago as a means to settle disputes, and we have been fight free for ages!

I’ll send you a personal holovid :wink:

1. maybe?

1 Like

Heh, oh darling you really are a curious case.

But, I’ll peg my bets on you having absolutely no idea about these things. That, or you play at presenting dumb very well.

Now, I wouldn’t mind a glass of wine, but my preferences are much stronger. Now… why don’t you drop that façade of yours.

1 Like

You won’t know till we have that glass of wine.

You get a like for footnoting.

3 Likes

Laura, dear, what did you do to offend this one? Do I have to bother you for this lack of sleep?

1 Like

No offense, just defending my little corner of space from jealous comments such as your Mistress @Mahazkei_Vas_Hiigara.

I would like to announce that I have merchandise available for all those that would like to wish @Aldrith_Shutaq and I a happy honeymoon during the Yoiul holiday.

As well as merch, I am also releasing my new fragrance. Yes, that’s right! You too can smell like me with Flavours

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘Spicy’ Flavours
CEO and creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours

4 Likes

Our monastery is simply decorated. I must admit I am tempted by the mugs mug as a receptacle for pourri of Flavours pheromone but I fear that my initiates may become unbalanced by the sensory… blow. A test for our acolytes maybe.

1 Like

@Snowflake_Tem

Give into that temptation my precious snowflake. How many units would you like? Send me an Evemail!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.