A worrying sign , insignia and statues

Nope, just a fanboy… or girl. :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk: :wink:

1 Like

Who do you claim to speak for?

All the poor and ill-equipped souls that fall pray to the bandit queen and her men.

Also the silent masses that are to afraid to speak out for fear of retribution.

Sorry if I missed anyone.
All the stream snipe victim’s like poor sub coach , I’ll add more as I think of them

1 Like

I would pay to see Drac’s face the day he logs on, undocks, and sees an Aiko statue outside the station.

2 Likes

I can think of a number of good mining systems…not all that far from Uedama…where I have never once seen Safety. And the asteroid belts are at the far end of those systems, in terms of travel from Uedama, so one has loads of time if they ever do appear in Local.

I would actually find it funny, and I like personalisation things like this, I think the reaction would be even better if Aiko saw my statue.

1 Like

Did they ask you to speak for them? I highly doubt it.

Statue for what? You never undock ROFL.

And weren’t you quitting cause they “nerfed” your playstyle?

I swear. I just feel secondhand embarrassment for you and Gith.

Imagine being this dramatic over a vidya game.

1 Like

Yeah, with the only difference being that you’ll be paying for yours out of your own pocket.

:thinking:

JFC, that’s the saddest self-pitying, bleeding heart bio I’ve ever read.

2 Likes

Holy Quafe. I admit I haven’t searched up him in a while.

That is literally the saddest thing I have seen in 25 years of online gaming man.

Like for real for real.

Gwankers :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing: :crazy_face:

:roll_eyes:

Chip truth man.

The long-awaited episode 2 of the bio has finally been released!

What will happen next? Will there be another frothy-mouthed update, or perhaps the whole thing will be deleted during a rare moment of clarity? Will CCP receive a new batch of frivolous harassment support tickets? Are we finally entering nerd-rage pet-beating territory?

Tune in to episode 3 to find out!

He’s running out of space.

I bet he makes some alts, and uses their bios to continue the essay.

It is obviously triggering you, so he is WINNING.

Personally, I’m looking forward to his Lost Ark spin-off series called “that was supposed to be my loot, your guild leader will be hearing about this!”

Lets get back on topic?

Im sure a statue could be put to some practical use?

3 Likes

A statue could be very useful as a landmark tool for helping miners find their way around space, since it is apparent that many of them suffer from such a heavy degree of residue-induced brain rot, that they are unable to differentiate between a statue and a snowman.

1 Like

I’m glad me standing guard over a mining fleet and not noticing that Concord was right there all along is now in second place.

1 Like

I mean at least you were undocked and playing the game

Are snowman :snowman: not statue’s, anyway the above snowman looks more like Aiko than her attempt at statue design.

Well these poor souls have lost 8 trillion isk to the Princess.

1 Like