A worrying sign , insignia and statues

Correction,
They lost 8 trillion isk to laziness, being unaware of their surroundings, failed anti-gankers, and an unwillingness to learn how to mine and fit their ships defensively.

Didn’t you rage quit?

1 Like

We seem to have gotten a rerun instead of episode 3. Hopefully the story will continue soon!

Legit question……….

You know how discussion of moderation is prohibited on the forum? Is it permitted inside our in game bios?

Second Legit Question…….

What IS the difference between posting and commenting? Have i been doing it wrong when i post a comment?

Observation…….

I thought this thread was gonna be a disaster. But it delivered.

1 Like

Please be careful when posting your comments on a posted comment message board.

This is Crime & Punishment so not entirely sure legit questions are allowed. :smirk: Maybe if you buy a related permit it should be fine. :wink:

“Posting” is when one member of the community interacts with other members of the community.

“Commenting” is when someone feels compelled to get a word in to try to save face as the rest of the community is mocking them, because they are unable to follow through on their threats/promises since they have the integrity of a wet recycled paper bag.

HTH

I’ve quit posting about my adventures in eve , even though it had a great impact for me in game and gained us many supporters. I enjoyed chatting to many people here even enemies. It seem as our resistance and success grew so did the animosity to us grow and as it is always one or two set out to spoil it for others by getting every thread locked.

I do miss it but it became obvious I can’t use the eve forums the way I wanted to.

Still playing eve and killing criminals when I can , although real is taking up my time of late.

1 Like

Oh darn I missed it. Bet it was insightful

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You mean cause you got challenged on things? Huh.

ROFL. So dramatic.

Honestly, I feel nothing but pity for you two.

Imagine a vidya game impacting your life negatively so much.

I expect to get challenged when posting on a game forum.

What I don’t expect is your constant need to make presumptions about my personal life and I certainly don’t need your pity. Happy to continue communicating on game topics with you only.

I may not be posting as I was , about my adventures fighting criminals but I could see this heraldry and statue stuff a good addition to the game , often very small changes can have a massive impact on eve . It’s all about content and a Aiko statue could make content for both sides , things are changing and we don’t know what’s coming but think what fun it could be if a silly statue was the catalyst for more combat and violence.

Wut. I’ve never commented on your personal life LOL. This is an opinion based upon you and Drac’s posting.

Its obvious you confuse vidya game behavior and IRL behavior.

You equate gankers in game to terrible people out of game.

Moreover, you encourage SA and just straight terrible behavior towards gankers, support and encourage a bro who SA’s and helps other people hide their homophobia from mods.

Then when called upon to do something, you hit us with, “I’m just a line member”.

Your actions is what led to this perception.

Aiko deserves a statue. Ya’ll def do not.

The only AG who deserves a statue in Uedama is Thotamon.

Look at the frothing mouthed obsessed reactions from certain people when I made a joke about Aiko having a bigger reaction from my statue. That was hilarious.

That was a comment by the way, to those that don’t know the difference.

Bro you rage quit the forums and then went back on it :smiley:

You don’t got any room to talk LOL.

Githany, Hyperion Hope, Hazen, Talvidalis…

Theres enough to ensure that the first thing a would-be ganker sees,when he drops out of warp, is the smiling face of an AG stalwart…

1 Like

I never said I wanted one but it’s up to aikos drones to erect one oh and her lap dogs of the see fit

And yes I’d support a statue for Thotamon he’s a legend, saved me from a gank more than once

LOL, never heard of any of them besides Gith and it ain’t like she is there holding it down like Thot.

Its ok tho. Keep on trying :smiley:

I can’t be in uedama If I’m following Aiko around all the time

You’re personal life is no secret.

You, Dravcald and Aiko went to the same school. You and Dravclad both had super dupper crushes on her, carried her books for her, followed her from class to class. But she knew that she was destined for greatness.

Now you follow her about from system to system like a love sick puppy.

3 Likes