ABYSS abusing

OMG LOL, so you actually tried to Abyss in Jita? I mean I was just kidding when I said to go more than 3 jumps from Jita :rofl:

2 Likes

Attempting to hide in the crowd.

You donā€™t even play this game. What do you care?

Seems to me that the Abyss has brought more opportunities for PVP to the game, Shiny ships have always been a target nothing has changed.

2 Likes

So let me get this straight for the above retards posting about how people are abusing abyss mechanic which doesnt allways work by the way! but regardless, lets seeā€¦ I buy implants for a couple of bil, fit a ship with faction ā– ā– ā– ā–  just to be on a safe side incase I make a mistake in there, cause it can happen after a few runs of doing the same ā– ā– ā– ā–  over and over again ( a misclick, bad spawn. phone ringing extā€¦)) spend time and effort buing ammo, assembling ship and flying to some shithole where you belive you are less likely to be noticed, go in abyss with a chance to lose it ALL in an instant if you get distracted for a little while just to have you retard waiting for me outside with a pvp fitted ship to take my loot and add my expensive shiny to your ======= kill mail without me able to do anything! Tell me, are you ======== stupid?

3 Likes

Exactly.

I always wondered what a excuse it would take to make using an exploit justifiable.

This must be it.

Who said it was an exploit? CCP never to my knowledge said it was.

Besides, you just have to anchor something within 1000k of the persons ship to stop them from entering another site.

Is that too hard for you?

1 Like

No, not quite. Emergent behavior/outcomes are always good/desirable.

No. Thatā€™s EVE. I donā€™t care how much money you spend on your ship, every time you undock, you are subject to PVP in this PVP game. Donā€™t fly what you arenā€™t prepared to replace.

2 Likes

You canā€™t really call Itamo, which is 2j from Jita, a shithole where you are less likely being noticed. And not getting out your capsule is bad skill. So stop complaining. Iā€™m only sad, it was not me killing you (I stage in Itamo, but was busy with the event yesterday :wink: ).

But Iā€™m curious, did you buy the filament for the T4 in Jita with your char Dragon Fly, or was it from loot?

Itamo was my last stop but its totally irrelavant. I fly expensive stuff and im ok with losing it. But the whole fuicking point of my little story was that you are practically defenceless apon exiting abyss You go to low sec to increase risk and reward and have scanner to provide you with some sort of security if you are vigilant while here the risk is losing everything and you got nothing to defend yourself with.

2 Likes

Besides your ship?

Besides your fleet? Oh wait, you are solo and expecting to not die versus a fleet.

Just another post from people who want to be protected because they insist on flying solo.

Did you not read the op? It was made by PvPers wanting to kill solo players.

1 Like

Fixed it for youā€¦

Am I missing something or you did not alter her quote in opposition with what your post implies? I donā€™t see her post being edited either so am a bit confused here. :thinking:

3 Likes

Why do PvPerā€™s constantly complain about not getting easy kills? Why is that when someone outsmarts them they come running to the forums to dump buckets of tears everywhere?

2 Likes

CCP design high reward instanced pve you canā€™t invade with the risk of pvp being the counterweight. It isnā€™t about easy kills, itā€™s about an unintended mechanic removing that counterweight, giving them 100% safety.

Outsmart lul, Like clicking one button is outsmarting anyone

The level of actual tears of gankers/pvpers compared to carebears complaining highsec isnā€™t safe enough is easily a 1-100 ratio. Same ratio could be applied to how retarded these same people are.

I like how many people are saying ā€œmy targets can hide from me forever by ducking into an Abyss siteā€. If you have the attention span of a goldfish then sure, ā€œforeverā€ = 20 minutes.
After which point they had better come out, or else theyā€™re dead.
And unless they found another Filament inside, theyā€™re eventually going to run out of tickets to hide.
Assuming you were too lazy to bring a Depot along with you so you could ruin their carnival rides in the first place.
And assuming they donā€™t duck into the wrong one and get killed by a bad spawn.

But sure, weā€™ll blame game mechanics for your poor planning (no Depot) and your short attention span (Hey, a squirrel!)

1 Like

Or they have lots in their cargo bay :roll_eyes:

The thread/complaint was made before people knew about the depo trick you dumbass :rofl:

Some people like being aggressive in their stupidity I guess

Actually players blaming game mechanics for the result of their poor planning is probably far more common than actual flawed game mechanics.

Edit: I realize that can be subjective.

1 Like