ABYSS abusing

dropping an mtu works yes.

Seems everyone already has.

If you look at popular tier 4-5 running ships and their non-war highsec losses, lots of them are carrying Abyssal loot.

Sacrileges for example:

So the playerbase has already adjusted.

yes, thatā€™s people adapting. Do those people come burst in tears on the official forum when something doesnot go smoothly for them ?

Who knows? Possibly. But you asked if people would adapt. They have already.

The only person who has complained in this thread is the OP, and he doesnā€™t even play in highsec.

So who do you think hasnā€™t adapted?

solstice projekt is the one I see crying again and again on the forums.

2 Likes

Solstice isnā€™t hunting Abyssal law breakers, but if he was heā€™s one of the more adaptable hunters in the game.

Maybe thatā€™s the reason why he keeps crying.

If thatā€™s crying, then do you want some tissues yourself?

By those standards, you see a bit teary also.

It would be hard to spot someone not teary by that measure. We should do an Oprah:

2bom1c

4 Likes

yeah, whatever.

Sorry but those posts of yours are so empty of relevant things, I canā€™t help but feel pity for you.

Itā€™s pixels

Calm down minerā€¦

Also oorah for Deployables

1 Like

Just did a tier 1 filament within 1500 meters of the dodixie starā€™s collision sphere. So using them within stars and planets actually is feasible atm.

So for tier 4-5 you can just pop out and if you have someone waiting for you, just dive towards star center and get bumped 2 million km away.

WTS dodixie star kick BMā€™s lets start it at 5 billion isk, lol.

Another option would be to scan down a serpentis psi-outpost, take an alt in with you to hold the site open if you choose to clear the ships. And safely run your 4 or 5 Filaments in 99.99% guaranteed safety. Since you can buy keys people chose to sell instead of use it isnā€™t 100%.

4 Likes

If CCP ā€œfixā€ the issue what is the problem to wait front the site with Orca alt and drop the the ship with loot in ship maintenance bay?

if you open a orca ship maintenance bay the orca becomes flashy just like how logi repairing a flashy ship goes flashy.

No, it does not.

Iā€™d love it if that were true, but for the safety of Orca pilots everywhere, that is not the case.

1 Like

No Iā€™m saying it should be like that, it isnā€™t atm unfortunately.

Well you could always gank the orcaā€¦

Or you could just forego running Abyssal pockets entirely.

2 Likes

deploy a depot. kill the runner. have a alpha gank dessy ready and kill his pod too.

Pretty soon everyone will be hiding in Abyss space, as soon as they added a safe (from PvP) area the EVE we all know ended.

Sandbox? Not when you have safe instanced areas.

/EVE

I know how everyone feels about cooldowns of any type but seems to me a 5 minute cd before you can enter another abyss pocket might be an easy answer.

1 Like