Abyss Loot

I snagged the Saro outfit for a theft. I’ll have to wait and see on the rest of the Saro SKINs. I agree -
Police SKINs are a license to print money. I miss the SKIN bug where you could apply any SKIN to any ship…

You got it… semi afk ratting no effort 60 millions / hour. 15 or more minutes with stress and piloting…and … 1 filaments and garbage material…

1 Like

Well I came back to EVE to try the Abyss stuff; which has turned out to stink, any corps recruiting? My old one broke up after someone dropped a citical in our space and we had no chance against them, that was like a year and a half ago. I am not great at PvP but could normally be relied on to help with events, chasing off trespassers, scanning WH back to High sec, etc. Sadly, both of my carriers are stuck out at the old crop station…

I’m part of TEST, we have several corps pretty much always recruiting, including the one I’m in I believe right now. You do need to pull your weight in PVP (you don’t have to be good, just following instructions in F1 fleets is enough to not get booted) and we have the infrastructure to PVE to your heart’s content when strat ops aren’t going down. Join the Drowi Pub channel if you think that’s something that would interest you and talk to a recruiter.

The Abyss missions are starting to remind me of what it is like to talk to my wife… all risk no reward…

5 Likes

That sounds like fun…not really.

1 Like

I Run F3 darks and routinely get 4 Leshak BS, You have to overheat and burn towards them at an angle with enough traversal. They go down fast once in rangeas they are already pre damaged.

Worst spawn ive got is 4 neutralizing leshaks and 6-8? painting frigates, If the frigs were webs I probably would have lost my ship as i wouldnt be able to clear the webs in time before the leshaks spoil up and neut me out from range.

*edit back to loot, has anyone had the precursor turret specialization skills drop, theyre still damn expensive on the market 300mil or so.

1 Like

The only time I got one to drop was a T5 site. The book drop rate was nerfed a couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

Glad I managed to snag all the Precursor skillbooks with the exception of the specialization ones before they nerfed the drop rate. I just bought the large specialization as I have zero plans to ‘return to the Abyss’ in anything short of a Battleship.

1 Like

Me too @Arthur_Aihaken

1 Like

What are you using? Gila?

Just run a few L4 missions for an hour or so and buy the skillbooks you need.

I dont know why are cry about the loot… i just lost 2 blinged gilas and i’m still got more reward as i lost. Yes the drop per site is not the besg but run 5-6 t5 sites and you will get your nice drop. You cant run 1 site and say the loot is garbadge … if every site would drop good stuff then the good stuff will drop extremly low price and nobody will run the t4 / t5 sites.

tl:dr dont cry like a baby about the loot

1 Like

Ok, let CCP remove Tiers from 1 to 4 and just leave T5. It’s ■■■■■■■■ now. Why having something tiered when only last one drop something value? Why they did 3 tiers of mutaplasmids when only last one are worth it? Illusion of depth?

What are considering blinged btw?

5 Likes

Im sure not only zhe t5 drop good stuff but you risk more in a t5 as in lower t sites so why you should get a billion drop in a t2 which you can run in a 20 million t1 ship

And I risk less in <T5 so what? It still won’t cover the loss. I would have to run dozens of T1-T3 to cover Gila. T3 and less are crap now. Unless skillbook drops. Which is rare.
What is bling for you if you replaced that 2 loses?

Look at my kb i lost 2x 2bil gilas… if you dont wanna risk your ship then dont undok O.O

So you are saying that T5 drop that much to compensate 2x2 bil Gilas? So what? 400 mil per run? 5-6 to get one?

Per site ? Lol no … just get lucky and you can find 500 mil and more and i run about 60-70 t5 and got way more then my ships was worth… still now as the prices for the best mutaplasm drops hard

Running Burners for the same amount of time (roughly) should net you 4-6bill in guaranteed / steady isk with far less chance of losing ships (or implants).

2 Likes