Abyssal losses are happening

Loot seems a little better but not noticably enough to be worth running. Mostly they just seem to have replaced empty crates with a couple pieces of red loot that still has ass value. Psychologically it feels a little better than empty crates but not by much.

Also, abyss space is definitely laggy and desynching a lot. In fact, ALL of EVE seems very desynchy lately.

Hah I knew they’d push some red loot to fix the empty caches.

Yup…sample size isn’t very large after the patch but it also seems loot chances are varying greatly based on type. Ran 5 Exotic T3s and averaged like 3-4m per run and rarely any filaments…ran 5 T3 Gammas and averaged more like 10-15M per site and 2-4 filaments in most sites…

Of course, Gamma T3 filaments are like 15+M each while the rest are like 2M each so the profit is still ass unless you happen to get Gamma filaments as drops, but still feels odd.

Not going back no matter what.Happy and stress free with my current in game activities

I agree, these things are a failure design wise because of the RNG nature, mass ewar, and risk involved, they would need insane rewards to be worth doing.

This is why I’m doing T3s in high sec, mostly just for research purposes. For actually making isk I’d much rather just do a normal null activity and make more than T5s with little/no risk.

When I lose my current HS ship to a disconnect (which will happen with CCP’s servers), that’ll likely be the end of my testing.

EDIT: Also, entered one more after this and got a Drifter battleship + 5 neut + 4 web cruisers. What the hell? That’s a BIT overkill for a stupid level 3 that’s averaging 2-10m in profit… Total loot for that one? 22 trig surveys and a T1 filament. reee.

Which only made things worse. Before you would see empty cach (destroyed from 50 km usuing drones, for example) and save your time flying to it. Now you have to check it - so fly time added.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.